Chapter 3

Morning......................

So where does my dad live? Y/N Said.

Look I only told you about your father so you would stop asking I'm not letting you put him back in our lives. Said, Alice.

Mom this is my decision he is my father. Said, Y/N.

You already have a father. Said, Alice.

Step-Father,     he isn't my father and I want to meet my father and not have this idiot as someone to replace him. Said, Y/N.

Listen Hal was there for you, not your biological father. Said, Alice.

YOU LISTEN HERE YOU STUPID BITCH I KNOW YOU DIDNT TELL HIM ABOUT ME SO SHUT UP ALICE I"M LEAVING THIS HOUSE TO FIND HIM. Yelled, Y/N

Sweetheart please. pleaded Alice.

Goodbye. Y/N while picking up here bags and going to her car and driving away from the house.

Y/N is driving down to the southside when she finds a bar named The Worm. She parks her car outside and a bunch of people is looking at her thinking why is she here she doesn't belong here. Y/N opens the door and enters the bar only to see some people in the gang just drinking and having fun. Y/N looks over at the bar to see a girl running it she is really pretty. Then Y/N shouts in the bar who is the leader of the gang. Then out of nowhere comes the leader. FP Jones. He looked drunk but that wasn't going to stop Y/N.

May I speak to you alone, please? Asked Y/ N

That's all you came here for is to talk? Asked FP.

Yes its really important, please. Pleaded Y/N.

Fine follow me outside. Fp said walking outside to a door where she saw the one and only Jason Blossom.

Jason, what are you doing here?  Asked, Y/N.

Well, what are you doing here? Jason asked.

I asked first. Said, Y/N

I'm older. Said, Jason.

Yeah well, I'm older than both of you so tell me what the hell do you two kids want? Asked Fp.

I need some money to get me out of this town. Said, Jason.

Are you kidding me you need fucking money you live in a fucking mansion for crying out loud. Said, Y/n.

Look I need to get out of town my ex-girlfriend won't leave me alone so I need to leave. Said, Jason.

Jas I can take care of Polly. Said, Y/n.

It's not just that I need to get away from my parent. Said, Jason.

Good luck with that. Said, Y/n                                             

Look kid you can deliver this weed and you can get the money from that okay. Said, Fp.

Yeah, thanks. Said, Jason.

Bye Jas. Said, Y/n.

See ya text me later. Said, Jason.

Got it. Said, Y/n.

Jason drives off and then it's only left with those two. Fp jones and Y/n Cooper/Smith.

What do you want kid? Asked Fp.

Are you Fp Jones? Asked Y/n.

Yes,           what do you want? Asked Fp.

Look I know this might sound crazy but you are my father. Said, Y/n.

*So if anyone is lost this is during the summer and things are going to be different and different stuff is going to happen like sort of with Jason's death. But continue reading to find out*