"Ethan's right" Ryuki seconded. "We'll probably die before we even kill one of them."

"Axel, let's think these through first, right Shauna?" Rome added.

"Well, I'm fine with both of the choices but I'd rather step back and go back to the camp" she answered. "It's not that I'm scared to attack but staying at the camp is the smartest thing to do."

"Fine, but aren't we going to get back at them?" Axel asked.

"I think we could call it quits since we killed their people and they killed ours." I said.

"Easy for you to say, you're not close with the people they killed" Axel said and walked back towards the camp.

"Don't take that at heart, he's just emotional, that's all" Rome spoke beside me and placed his arms around me.

We walked back to the camp in a normal pace with me thinking about what Axel said. I was insensitive all this time aren't I? I suddenly felt an arm move on my shoulder and I forgot that Rome's arm was still there. He's been touchy since the day Jiro disappeared from the camp. Just the thought of him away from me still makes me sad though.

"You're thinking about him, aren't you?" He spoke.

"Uhm, who are we talking about here?" I asked.

"You know who we're talking about, Than" he said jokingly.

"Oh, to be honest, yes, I still think of him" I admitted.

"You're still not over him aren't you?" He asked in a serious tone.

"Yes"

"Oh...I'll be happy to help you if you want" he offered.

"I don't see how you can help me this time" I truthfully said. "I just want to forget you know."

"How about, you go with me later tonight and let's sneak out of the camp?" He smirked. "We can go to a place I always go to, to relax and forget about the dead roaming around trying to eat and kill all of us."

"I don't know...it's very risky for us" I said while rubbing the back of my head. "Especially now that someone out there is killing other people."

"Acceptable" he said. "You can come to my room later when you change your mind. The offer still stands."

"Okay"

With that, we parted ways, him to the armory to check it out and me to my cabin. When I opened it I immediately ran to my bed and laid down. The softness of the bed makes me feel like I want to stay there forever. I still remember the time when Jiro and I were fighting whether to join this camp or not. I wish that no matter where he is right now, all I ask is for him to be safe. Maybe Rome's right. Maybe I have to move on from him seeing that he will never come back for me because it's already been exactly two months since he left. And I know deep down, he'll never return. I know. Sad, but true. And I can't do anything for him to love me. Maybe going with Rome would be the best thing to do. Maybe. I sat up at my bed and changed my clothes. I went out and went directly towards Rome's room and knocked softly. After a few knocks, I heard soft grunts from the inside and soon, Rome appeared in front of the door shirtless with just an underwear.

"Wow" was my exact reaction.

"Oh, it's you" he said with a sleepy smile. "I see you've changed your mind."

I nodded, "Come on, let's go!"

"Wait, let me dress up first" he said. "Make sure you brought your weapons."

I actually forgot my weapon and with that, I ran back to my room to grab my spear and knives neatly placed on top of a table. After making sure I have every single weapon that I had on me, I went back out to Rome and saw him waiting at the gates with the gates already opened.

"Never thought we could actually pull this off" I said.

"Well, I talked to my sister about letting us go out, no biggie" he said and held my hand as he guided me out of the forest.

"Well, are you ready to forget?" He asked with a cheeky smile.