Chapter 23: Road trip

Start from the beginning

My eyebrows arched, "Is this the car we're going to used? It's too big for the two of us" I asked totally confused.

Taehyung let out a forced smile.

Oh wait? Why do I sense a bad idea on his smile? What was that smile for?

He scratched his nape awkwardly, "I'm sorry I forgot to tell you that we're not alone in our road trip. I also asked my new found friends to join us"

"Okay?" I said in a low voice sounded so unsure. "I guess, it's fun to get to know your new found friends"

"Ah y-yeah! I'm sure you will like them and the more the merrier right?"

"Yeah the more the merrier" I tried my best not to sound disappointed co'z seriously I thought it's just the two of us but what the heck? Why he also brought his friends with us?

"I'm so excited to introduce you with them!" He smiled while opening the van's door.

"Ah guys! Look, Lisa is with us!! I made her agreed" Taehyung yelled proudly as he revealed the people inside the van.

My eyes quickly widens when I recognized them. Rosé, Jisoo and Sana are seating at the back seat while Dahyun is in the front seat. The only seat that is available right now is in the middle seat where left side is already occupied by Nayeon and the next one is in the middle where Jennie is occupying who's unconsciously sleeping right now.

I look at Taehyung with a death glare. He fooled me! They planned all of this and they used Taehyung to get my yes. Bullshit! Why I didn't realize that he was Jennie's cousin for Pete's sake!

He give me a Peace sign, "I'm sorry, I thought you will be happy after seeing your friends"

"Taehyung, maybe I should just spend my vacation on myself. Thank you for inviting but I can't go with you anymore" I said with gritted teeth and was about to take my steps back on my house but I was interrupted when Rosé unexpectedly yelled.

"Go get her, Taehyung!" Rosé shouted at him and with that I felt Taehyung's hand immediately grabbed my waist and pushed me inside the car which caused me to land epically with Jennie.

I got panicked because of that.

Jennie groaned on annoyance, "Tssk! Look, I'm sleeping here!" She complained as she opened her eyes slowly.

"Are you dumb—" she was about to yelled again but before she can continue her words, she was interrupted when she saw my face.

Silence filled between us after her cat-like eyes met my brown orbs. She gulped hardly as she look into it and I didn't know if it was only me but it feels like her eyes filled with longingness the way she look at me.

I'm not being hypocrite here, but fine! I'd admit I missed her also. I didn't saw her for two consecutive days and yeah, here she is, we're only an inch away while facing each other awkwardly. She still look as usual. Nothing's new, still pretty as fuck.

"Taehyung locked the car door!" Dahyun ordered angrily.

My staring contest with Jennie was quickly cut off when Dahyun speak up. It feels like I was unexpectedly awaken by my beautiful nightmare and got realized that I'm being dumb over her again. Thanks to Dahyun for making it realized for me because for the fucking one hundredth times, I'm starting to become weak towards Jennie again. Damn her effect to me!

I quickly fixed my position and sit properly as the awkward vibe prevailed between me and Jennie.

I rolled my eyes to Dahyun to avoid silence, "No need to locked the door. As if I have choice? You already run the car, what do you think about me? I'll jump? Oh C'mon, I'm not insane to risk my life just to escape from all of you" I said irritated.

They all squealed on unison after hearing my response but except for Jennie, who looked like a robot right now. Wait, what just happened to her? She's not even talking nor moving on her sit. She's just sitting on that spot and nothing's more. Weird!

"Our planned work! We have our Lisa now in our sem break getaway. Let's cheer!!!" Rosé said in victory.

"Thank me guys! I'm the reason behind this success" Taehyung rides with Rosé.

Yeah and also a big Fuck for all of you, Assholes ! They really planned about this!! What I've gotten to?

Feeling so annoyed, I just rested myself on the car window while looking at the view even though there's no interesting about it. I don't care about them anymore. I'm still mad at them for Pete's sake so I guess I'll just try to get a sleep to ease my ranging anger to them.

I closed my eyes and tried my best to not hear their annoying conversation. I closed my eyes hardly as their voices become loud when I felt my phone got vibrated.

I checked my phone immediately.

NOTIFICATION:
You got one new message from unknown number.

Unknown number again?

I tapped and open my message box.

From:010-xxx-xxx

I miss you already.
Received: 3:01pm.

My eyebrows arched after reading this message. This definitely not from Taehyung. His number is not the same with this new one and one more thing, he's our driver right now so he can't text me.

I look at the surroundings. This will never be Rosé too because she's busy talking with Jisoo right now. Even Nayeon and Sana they're not because they are also busy with their own world and they doesn't have any reasons to miss me so yeah, they are not included in the choices. Dahyun is also not included with this and why? I also don't know the reason and but as far as I know, she will only miss me because of money.

I don't want to be assuming here but the only left choice with me is Jennie.

I look on her side slowly with a doubt on my face but as usual, I got wrong. She's definitely not the one who texted me because she's already sleeping peacefully right now. Yes you read it right. She's already sleeping.

How come did a sleeping person can text?

A big big big no!

So who would it be?

Haysst, whatever it is! I don't care anymore. I'll just sleep!

----------------

Sa mga nagaabang ng update dun sa Wrong Wedding kung meron man? BTW, maguupdate din ako dun bukas pero sa ngayon ito munang story na ito ang may update.

-🅰️