Chapter 7: Stuck with you

Lisa's POV

"She's the one I really like. She's Jennie Kim" Kai added to me and pointed out the beautiful girl who's coming out in our direction.

"Hi guys!" Jennie cheerfully greeted as she reached our direction. Kai and Rose immediately greeted her back while me, I remain silent still looking on her face.

"Cous, plss greet her back" Kai whispered to me and that's the only time I realized that I'm still looking at her for like 5 seconds.

"Oh, hi too" I said while wincing because of the embarrassment. Jennie glued her eyes to me seems like she wants to say something on me. Well, I already know what's running on her mind. Maybe she was asking on herself why I'm here.

"Wait, I have to go. I have something important to do. Anyways, nice performance Jennie. I enjoy collaborating with you. I hope someday, if we have a chance, can we dance again as a partner?" Kai said in a sweet tone. I hastily averted my gaze to them. I don't like to see this scene right there in front of my eyes. It only makes me feel jealous about them.

"Sure why not? I also enjoy dancing with you. Nice Dance anyways!" Jennie replied back and after that, they bid goodbyes to each other.

Now that Jennie, Rose and I are the only left here, silence filled our atmosphere. No one dares to talk. I can feel that Jennie Kim is looking at me but I'm avoiding her gaze in able for us not to have an eye contact. I don't know why I'm acting like that infront of her. It was just I feel it awkward seeing her today specially, it's still fresh to me what happened last night. For Pete's sake, I saw her naked!!!

"So Jennie, if you don't know her yet, I want you to meet my bestfriend" Rose break the silence.

"Jennie, she is Lisa Manoban, my best friend" Rose introduced me to Jennie who's still looking at me seriously.

"I already know her" Jennie answered without leaving her gaze to mine.

"Know her?" Rose asked in confusion.

"Remember the bald-headed girl I told you?" Jennie casually said to her and after that, Rose realized it and cover her mouth because of the shocked.

"OH MY GOD! So it was Lisa?" Rose asked in disbelief with eyes widening.

"Yeah" I intervened on their conversation.

"So meaning Lisa is the girl who makes you con-" before Rose can continue her words, Jennie already cover her mouth and quickly dragged her away from me. What happened?

I saw Jennie and Rose arguing with each other from afar. It seems like it was really important secret or something? Well, I understand Jennie if she will get mad to Rose. Because just like her, there's a time that Rose almost tell my secret to others because she was so careless and noisy. I really hate that side of hers.

Jennie and Rose are still seriously talking with each other. I squinted my eyebrows because of that. I'm getting curious now, Rose is talking about me on her last statement and it really bothers Jennie. Is not that I'm being delusional here, but it seems like she was so anxious for me to know it. Arrgh! It's dying me to know what's next about it? Why Jennie didn't want it to know? My thoughts was cut when I heard someone spoke.

"Oh Lisa, sorry for making you to wait" Jennie said while smiling to me.

"It's ok" I answered.

"Anyway, I'm sure you're having a confusion why everyone here is calling me Jennie so I will properly introduce myself with you" she paused for a bit.

"I'm Jennie Ruby Jane Kim by the way" she said then offered her hands to me. Ohh, I get now.

I only nod my head as a response and I quickly accepted her hand. It's so soft! I think I can stay all day long by just holding Jennie's hand. I really like her softness.