Chapter 13: Don't give up

Lisa's POV

I wipe my tears as I take one bite of my chocolate bar. For three consecutive days of being absent in school, I didn't do anything here in our house but to cry and cry and cry all they long then eat.

"Ms. Seo come here!" I call for my personal maid and right on a cue, she quickly responded on me.

"What can I do for you, young master?" Ms.Seo hastily asked.

"Can you get me another ice cream and chocolate bars in our refrigerator?" I commanded to her.

"Ok young master!" She bowed then immediately follow my order.

"Oops wait!" Ms. Seo quickly turn her head to me, waiting for the continuation of what I've said "Can you also get me some soju bottles? Plss?" I look at her with a puppy eyes. I hope this will work.

"Sorry young master but your not allowed to drink any alcoholic beverages. Your parents is the one who tell me that so I'm sorry I can't do your order" she bowed to me once again then quickly leave me.

I was left disappointed in my room. I just realized that everything I want in my life is I can't get. First to Taehyung then next to Jennie. Even Soju that I really want I can't have it. Why destiny is so bad with me?

Three days already passed but I still can't move on from what happened in the Gymnasium. Well, who wouldn't? This is my first time to get rejected and the worst part here, Jennie did it infront of many people. I look so dumb and hurt at the same time. I didn't know it will turn like this and I don't have any ideas that Jennie will act like that towards me. Did she hate me that much?

It feels like curse whenever I fall in love to someone. I always get broken and ended up being hurt.

Sometimes it comes to my mind if I would just be a nun or decided to climb in the mountains and join as a Monk. Well, I'm just being open for possibilities here since it was like destiny is giving me a clue to just stay single or maybe it was really my destiny to be on myself and serve our God.

I eat the remaining ice cream in the container while crying in despair. I already consume the two boxes of our ice cream and this time it will be the third one. I can't stop myself from eating too much sweets right now. This is the only way I can do to ease the pain I'm feeling and I don't fucking care if my figure will be ruined if I continue this habit.

My appearance is such a waste right now if Jennie will never appreciate and accept me. So, I don't care about myself anymore.

"If you will just imprisoned yourself in your room all day long, Jennie will  never be yours even in your wildest dreams" I hastily look to the direction where's this voice came from then I saw my Dad standing in the corner of my room while crossing his arms.

"I know" I bitterly said. "I already know that, Dad"

"So you're already giving up to her?" there's a tone of despising in my Dad while saying it. "It's just like that? After all the difficulties you fight just to get well and be with her. You're already giving up? It's just like that?" My dad continuously mocking me.

From the moment I heard that, the memories when I'm so closed to death started to flashback in my mind.

I remember the time when I didn't fulfill my promise to Jennie. That time I already thought it was my end, that I'll be going to face death but I was wrong because there's a kind person who help and brought me in the hospital immediately.

I'm not alive right now if he didn't saw me that time so I'm very thankful for him. Too sad, I'm not given a chance to meet him but if ever destiny let us meet again, I won't hesitate to give all my thanks to him for saving my life.