Chapter 23: Road trip

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Well, I can't refused his offer. It's Taehyung who asked me so I shouldn't think of refusing it. Honestly speaking.

"This sounds so fun. Get ready and pack your things, I'll go fetch you later" Taehyung just said.

I immediately frowned upon hearing what he have said.

"What? Later? Don't tell me we're going to Splashed Adventure right this day?" I exclaimed.

"A-actually yes. Sorry I forgot to tell you"

"What? Why you didn't tell it that early?"

"Sorry just pack your things quickly. I'll be there in just an hour. And as a reminder, plss bring your things that can long for four days. Bye Lisa!!!" And with that, he quickly dropped the call without waiting for my response.

Aissh! Silly Taehyung! He didn't even bother to tell me that he's already planning to spend our sem break together. If he tell it in early time, I should even prepare myself for this. Haysst!

Oh wait— I forgot to asked about my number. About where did he get it? And To whom?

Dumb Lisa!

Beep! Beep!

I immediately checked my phone when I felt it's vibration. I was about to swipe it but I was interrupted when I saw what's written on the screen.

NOTIFICATION:
From:Dahyun
Let's spend our vacation together with Rosé. What do you think? Just message me where we can meet you.

Tssk! I just throwed my phone to my bed and didn't mind her message. Dahyun can't fooled me anymore. The last time I go with her, I thought it will be only the two of us but what just happened? I saw Jennie and her circle of friends together with Jisoo with us. Seriously, I already sense that if ever I agreed with her and Rosé to spend my vacation with them, Jennie and Jisoo will definitely with us of course and plss the hell I care, I don't want to see them right now specially Jennie. She's just always messing around with my mind and I don't want to be confused on her gestures anymore. Getting hurt twice from Jennie is already enough but thrice? I think I can't stand it anymore. So it's final, I won't go with Dahyun and Rosé. I'll just go with Taehyung. That's much better idea than pulling myself into trouble again.

-----------

"Young master, someone is looking for you. He said he was your friend" my Butler informed me while I was fixing my things.

I think it was Taehyung.

"Just tell him I'll be there in minute" I responded to my Butler.

"Ok young master!" He bowed his head down and quickly exited my room afterwards.

I start shoving my belongings on my backpack. I made sure that everything I needed for four days are already here like my personal hygienes, my clothes, and first aid kit as well. Just being ready for some things who we don't expect to happen and just in case unfortunate events occurred. Well, we don't know what will happen so better safe than sorry.

"So prepared huh?" Taehyung said smiling when she saw me having a hard time carrying my backpack.

"Well just a girl scout minded" I joked.

He let out a soft chuckle, "So I guess, everything is fine now? Let's go!" He  suggested and take my backpack for him to carry.

"Let's go!" I responded enthusiastically.

We got outside our mansion and we're already heading our way to his car but I got confused when I saw the big van usually for families parked beside the gate.