Mr. Lee felt joyful and hopeful. Dawon will be better in no time. All he needs to do is to gain their forgiveness and gain back their trust then everything will be better and they can start again as a happy family.

"Dawon-ah," he carefully sat beside his son and he gently held his hand. "Appa is here. I will save you so you, your noona, and I can start again and be happy. She won't have to sacrifice a lot anymore because from now on, I will take care of you like what I should have done before." He wiped the tears of joy that were flowing down his eyes. "I love you so much, son."

He felt so warm and contented to finally meet his son. The last time he saw Dawon was when he was still so little but look at him now, he was already a teenager. He never imagined meeting him again in this kind of state, but he was happy to finally have the chance to see him in person, to touch him, and to hug him again after so many years.

The old man heard the opening and the closing of the door and the light foodsteps of a person, making him look behind him and to his surprise, he saw his grown up daughter standing behind him that he immediately faced her. His heart clenched in happiness, finally able to see his daughter who he saw for the last time when he left and she was begging for him to stay years ago. She was still a teenager back then.

"Appa?" Jiwon called him as her lips quivered, crying with the different emotions inside her chest. Hearing his daughter call him feels like music to his ears. He missed her so much.

"Jiwon..." He called, his voice turning out almost like a whisper and he started to tear up, seeing his daughter after years of being unable to see her in person. He wants to hug her, make her feel the love of a father that she has been deprived of feeling for years. "My daughter... I missed you." He stood up to hug her but she lifted both her hands forward to tell him that he not come close and he should stay away from her as she shook her head.

"Missed me? Yeah, right. You already forgot about me, about Dawon, and now you're coming back saying that you miss meㅡus?" She laughed sarcastically. "Leave like what you did. I don't need you and neither does Dawon. Eomma and I raised him well without you, Appa. We don't need you anymore and never will we do." She sternly said, gritting her teeth in anger as she tried to avoid screaming and yelling at him. "I hate you!"

"Jiwon-ah..." Mr. Lee cried, hurting so much from the words that she said but he deserved it so he wasn't mad at her at all because it's his fault. She suffered so much because of his mistake. Because of that mistake, he has made her have a huge amount of anger and hatred inside her heart that she even isolated herself to everyone elseㅡafraid of being left once again. "I'm so sorry." He cried again. "Believe me, I tried finding you after all these years and I regret leaving your mom so much. I was stupid but Jiwon..." he took a deep breath, "... please let Appa fix his mistakes. I'm not asking for your forgiveness but let me help you save Dawon."

Mr. Lee handed out the brown envelope containing the results. "Dawon and I are a match and I asked the doctor to perform the transplant as soon as possible."

Is it too much greed and pride if she don't want the transplant to happen? Because she wants to make her father realize that she was okay without him and she will still be okay without his help this time.

"Noona?" Dawon's soft voice made the both of them look at the boy. Jiwon immediately went beside him and caressed his head. "Yes, Noona is here," she said softly, her tears not stopping from flowing.

"Dawon..." Mr. Lee softly uttered as he looked at Dawon's face. The teenager looked at the man who owned the voice that was standing on the other side of him.