20

{VERY VERY VERY IMPORTANT CHAPTER.}

*flashback.*

"I don't know what I would do without you, to be honest." I whisper as I kiss Luke's nose.

Now I can't even touch him. I can't move. Can't do this, can't do that. This is irritating.

I wanna move again, I wanna be alive again.

Please, God, help me.

Ryen came to visit me. She cried the whole time, begging for me to wake up.

If only she knew how badly I want to wake.

My mom is currently holding my hand, asleep with her head on her arm. That can't be comfortable, but hey, I guess we both know about discomfort now. I can't see her, but I heard my dad talking to the nurse, contemplating waking her up. Of course he didn't, speaking about how beautiful she looked sleeping. If only she knew about the whore he brings home when mom has to work late.

Luke's POV

I go to Starbucks to pick up coffee for Emily's parents and I. I heard Ryen visited, but I've been throwing up for the past three days, they wouldn't let me visit. I can't eat, I can't drink anything accept coffee, which is the only thing that keeps me awake. I'm not sleeping either. But at least I'm not in a coma.

Mrs. Hansons POV

I wake up to an excruciating pain in my neck. I open my eyes, and realize How loud and fast Emily's heart monitor is beating. It's piercing, and irritating, which I know means she needs help.

Is she dying?

*30 seconds later*

"Ma'am, I'm gonna need you to step out."

"And leave my child? Hell no."

And the door is slammed in my face.

Emily's POV

Whatever is happening, hurts.

I can't breathe, and I feel like really bright light on my eyes, which is different from the usual black, and empty.

And just like that, like a whirlwind of adrenaline, my eyes open.

The room falls silent, and my heart is beating faster than ever.

I wiggle my fingers, my toes, and I start laughing. How I'm finding this funny, I have no clue. This is amazing.

"Where's my mo-" I cough.

"Water" I finish and giggle.

My mom walks in, and she drops to her knees. She starts sobbing, and runs as fast as she can to me.

We hug, she kisses me, we hug some more, and pretty soon we are both in a mess of tears, telling each other how much we love one another.

Luke's POV.

When I enter the hospital, it has a different feeling. Everyone is moving like the day is such a fantastic one. Like life is so damn wonderful.

Let me tell you, it's not. Life is hell. Every single breath.

How can they be so happy?!

5 minutes later.

I finally arrive to the 3rd floor, and enter Emily's hall. I'm honestly terrified to go in, because I know absolutely nothing has changed.

That hurts.

I knock on the door, and I'm greeted by a crying Mrs. Hanson.

What. The. Shit.

"What happened, is she okay? She's alive right?!" I'm panicking. Yay.

"Well, Luke, why don't you ask her yourself?" she smiles at me. My heart literally dropped and I feel like is gonna fall out of my ass.

I push open the door, and there she is. Alive. Awake. Even more beautiful than I have ever seen, and I didn't even think that was possible.