Chapter 1.

EMILYS POV.

The day I have been dreaming of, my entire life. It was finally here. I could not be more happy. I was finally sixteen. So many more privileges. So much more freedom. I felt the grin plaster across my face, and I began to look forward to the most exciting part about this entire day,

Presents.

I'm a sixteen year old, with the mentality of a six year old.

My wandering thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Time to get up, my beautiful birthday girl!" My mom sings through the door.

She jumps back as I open the door. Already awake and showered.

"Already two steps ahead of you, Mum!" I chirp as I peck her cheek with a kiss. "So, did you make my usual birthday breakfast?" I ask with a smirk.

"How could I forget? You did put two reminders on my phone, and an alarm."

She slightly giggles. I laugh lightly, as I pull my long black waves into a messy bun. Preparing myself to eat like a pig.

As I walk into the dining room, I see five different plates of different types I food. Eggs, bacon, pancakes, French toast, sausage, you name it. It was there. And boy did it smell good.

.

After eating to the point of my stomach exploding, I run up to my room to get ready for school. I pull a black pullover sweater with the words 'Hipster Please' on the front, along with some plain black leggings, and tan Uggs. I grab my curling iron, and begin curling my hair.

As I finish curling my hair, I grab two bobby pins, and pin my bangs up and spray some hairspray to hold it back throughout the day.

I slip my backpack over one shoulder, and walk towards the front door.

"Wow Emily, thanks got the hug good bye!" I hear a familiar voice call.

I chuckle before going and giving the man a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"Bye daddy. I love you."

And with that, I walk out of the door and head to the bus stop.

.

As I step on the bus, I am welcomed by the bus driver, with a 'Happy birthday'.

I take my usual seat, next to my best friend Ryen.

"Happy birthday!" She hugs me. Handing me a small box, wrapped in gift wrap with little presents on it.

I groan.

"Ryen! I said no presents." I whine.

"Oh shut your mouth an open it." She playfully slaps my hand.

I open the small box, to find two lockets. One with an 'E' and one with an 'R'. Inside, on the right, was a picture of us when we were in sixth grade, and on the left, a picture of us from the picture we took yesterday.

I felt my eyes full with tears, but I bite my lip to hold them back.

"Thank you, so much." I hug her.

I immediately put mine on, and Ryen does the same.

___

We arrive to school, and I am greeted by my boyfriend, Trent.

"Happy birthday, baby!" He wraps me in his warm arms.

"Thank you!" I kiss his cheek. "Are you still coming over after school? My mom is making cake." I smirk.

"Of course! How could I miss your moms amazing cake?!" He shouts.

"Hush! You're causing a scene!" We giggle.

__________

Hi! This is my first story on Wattpad. Hope you like it! Please please please vote, and comment.

Sorry it's such a shortt first chapter!

I will make it up with my next update. Sorry if this fanfiction seems stupid. ): It will hopefully get better!

Thank you for reading!

Vote!

Comment!

xoxo.