Chapter 13

Emily's POV.

"I'm sorry i ran the other day." I whisper, slightly giggling.

"You're fine, Em. It's no big deal. I'm just glad we worked it out." Luke smiles and slowly rubs his hand up and down my thigh in soothing motions.

I leave in three days, and I don't know when I'll see Luke next. we haven't left each other's sides. We've gone to the movies with Ryen, gone shopping with Brooklin, and just simply hung out together. I'm going to miss them so much, it's unbelievable. My heart aches but I'm gonna get better. I will get better, for myself.

I just don't want Luke to find someone else.

"Luke, promise me something?"

"Anything."

"If you find another girl, please write me. Just send me a letter. Don't make excuses or try and sugar coat it. Just tell me. Because really Luke I don't want you to feel committed to some teenage loser in rehab." I shakily speak.

"What are you talking about? I don't want anyone else. I want you and only you. Forever and always. I don't care how many days, weeks, months, years hell, I'll wait millenniums for you to be back in my arms." Luke stares directly into my eyes and I swear I can feel his honesty through his intent stare.

"I want you Luke." I think I'm ready.

Luke just smiles.

"Take the damn hint you dumb ass!" I can't stop laughing.

Luke looks at me with confusion in his eyes.

I groan.

"Go get a condom."

"Wait, what?" Luke immediately perks up- in more places than just his face-

"Luke, I can't fathom the thought of leaving you here all alone for.. God knows how long without fulfilling your sexual desires." I sarcastically and sexually speak into his ear as my hand slides up his thigh.

Luke groans so I'm guessing I'm doing something right.

I start laughing.

"Why the hell are you laughing?" he breathlessly speaks.

"I'm trying to be all sexual and I don't have a damn clue what I'm doing." im laughing way too hard.

Just go for it, Emily.

All laughing is hushed and Luke is pushed against the bed, with me straddling his lap.

"Please go put that on before we do it without one." I giggle.

.

After we finish our business, Luke lazily falls on top of me, and rests his head in my bare chest and I can feel my heartbeat quicken just from his gentle affection.

I could stay here forever. I could be here for eternity.

"I love you, Emily Hanson." Luke said before drifting off into sleep.

And with that, I also drifted off into my own mind and dreamt about this past afternoon and how it was the most amazing night of my life.

____

TOO TIRED FOR AN A/N SO YOURE WELCOME FOR THE TEASERRRRRR.