Chapter 8

Ryen's POV.

Ever since Em started hanging out with Luke, she has barely seen me. And i've barely seen her. I miss her like crazy, and I dont know how much longer I can go without seeing her. Shes my best friend..

I guess I'm not her best friend anymore.

Maybe I never really was her best friend.

What am I saying?!

"Hey sweetie, I have some stuff to do today, could you go hang out with Emily? You haven't seen her in forever.." My mom asks

"Yeah, sure Mom. I'll see you later." I sigh.

.

"Hey, Emster! Wanna hang out today?" I say cheerfully into the phone.

"Yes, totally! When should I come?"

"Be here at 7:15. And dress nice." I smirk.

"Ry, I can hear your smirk from over the phone. We aren't going to a party.. Are we?" she giggles.

"Yes! We are going to a party, and everyone is going to love you! Let's just go! Jut wear that skimpy black dress that makes your boobs pop out of the top." I laugh.

"What boobs?" She's laughing too.

"Just do it!" I hang up.

This is gonna be a good night.

Emily's POV

Oh god. What is she gonna do.

Its never a good thing when Ryen wont tell you what her plan is..

"Luke, I'm going to a party with Ryen.." I kiss the tip of his nose and start to get undressed.

"Why are you getting undressed..?" He stutters.

"I'm changing, you dork." I snort. "And by the way, I can see that." I smirk, pointing at his buldging crotch.

Lukes face turns red and he puts my pillow over it.

"Ew! Don't use my favorite pillow! Ya nasty!" I laugh.

"Oh shut up. It's nothing you haven't seen before.." Luke pulls my arm down and bites my neck.

"Okay Mr.Vampire, I need to get ready." I stand up and walk towards my closet. "Should I wear this dress? Or this dress?" I say while putting each dress in front of me.

Luke's POV.

I don't want her going to some stupid party.

Party equals boys and I want to be the only boy she's with, for the rest of our lives.

Those dresses are both so hot.

"Try them on for me." Not trying to be perverted, I just want to see them on her.

.

Emily's POV.

Its 6:30 and I'm getting jitters. I'm to scared to go to a party. I know shes gonna want me to drink. And bad things happen when I get drunk. I know im only 16, but honestly, you can not tell  me you don't know one underaged drinker. 

And  if not, now you do. 

"This is an amazing party." I slurr. 

I'm drunk as hell and this dress is too tight. 

"Hey baby, want some help?"  A man with a deep familiar voice places one hand on my thigh. 

"Oh no thanks. I have a boyfriend. And I love him a lot, so I don't want to have sex.Thanks though" look up and smile politely. But my smile soon fades when I realize that the familiar voice came from my worst nightmare. 

Trent.

I have to get out of here before he hurts me. 

"Yeah baby, I know you have a boyfriend. It's me." He puts on that awful smug grin. 

"No... You can't.." I'm struggling finding the right words to say, due to the alcohol coursing through my veins.

"I can't what... Do this?" His eyes are dark and I'm scared. Terrified even.

And in one swft movement, he crashes his lips on mine. The feeling is odd, and lacking those sparks I have with Luke.

I shove him off of me, and kick him in the crotch. 

"No! You can't do that, you dick! I have a boyfriend who I love with my whole heart! You're the reason I have trust issues! You're nothing but a piece of shit who enjoys making others feel awful, and tries to rape girls, because you're so mentally messed up, you think it's okay! Well, let me tell you something; It's not!" I yell. I can feel everyones eyes on me, and my ears and face feel hot. I quickly run out, and see Ryen making out with some guy on the porch of this big house. 

"Ryen we need to go. Now." I feel tears prickling my eyes, and I just want to go home. 

"Emster, everything okay?" She stands up. 

"No! It's not!" I snap. 

"What happened?"

.

As soon as I get home, I head straight for what I've been craving.

My worst enemy,but my sweet escape.

A blade. 

_____________________________

Hey, so I'm sorry I didnt update yesterday like I said I would, but I was realllllllllly busy. Hope you guys enjoy!