16

Hey, so I've been convinced to continue this story! The chapter titles will be a little different, as well as other things. But I'll try and update once a week, if not more.

~~

{2 months later, two days before.}

Emily's POV.

I go home in two days. Two long, meaningless, dreadful days. But they're worth it. They're worth the world. I am so proud of who I have become, as well as my room mate Lucy. She is up to 130 lbs, and continues to smile. She works out, to maintain a fit body, but no longer purges, no longer fasts, she's okay again.

And so am I.

I miss Luke terribly. I miss my mom, Ryen, my dad, everyone. I just wanna go home.

Two days, Emily. Only two more days.

That's what I keep reminding myself to remain sane.

+

Today's the day. I'm getting picked up by a bus, and going home.

As I check out, I hug Lucy, promise we will be in touch and head to the bus. The dude looks sketchy, but honestly who doesn't.

A couple hours down the road, I realize I need to go to the bathroom and fix my "girly problems" if you know what I mean.

"Sorry we need to continue driving." He coughs.

"Excuse me, dick face." I'm cranky and I need the bathroom. He asked for this. "If you don't pull this damn bus over, I will pull my tampon out right here and slap you with it." Probably sounds funny to you, but I'm serious.

"No more threats. Period." He chuckles at his joke.

"You narcissistic asshole." I slump down in my seat. I see his knuckles turn white and his lip twitch. Aww poor guy is pissed. Too bad he doesn't have to worry about bleeding all over.

"You want me to pull over, I'll pull over!" He shouts. Suddenly I hear a loud slam, followed by the sound of a thousand pieces of shattered glass. I feel an excruciating pain in my left side, going throughout my body. And that's the last thing I saw,

Before everything went black.

+

Luke's POV

Literally nothing can bring my mood down the second I wake up and realize my girl is coming home today. I'm so proud of her. Who she's become. It's amazing.

I whistle down stairs and grab an apple, something to drink and my phone from the counter. I left it there last night when I was making Emily's welcome home sign.

She's wanted her phone since she got there 6 months ago. I know she has, since she practically lives on that thing.

She has so many people who have texted her telling her how much they love her, how proud they are, etc.

Including at least 70 good night and good morning text messages from me.

I swear she's like my drug.

My phone starts ringing, but I can't find it. It continues ringing, and I continue searching, even though the damn thing was just in my hand.

I felt my thigh start to vibrate.

I'm such an idiot.

"Hello?" I answer.

That is when my whole world turned upside down.

~~~~

GUYSSS OMG SO 554 READS OR SOMETHING LIKE YHAT THATS FREAKING CRAZYYY. IM SICK AND HOME SO I MIGHT DO A DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE IM EXCITED FOR WHATS GONNA HAPPEN WOOOOP. ALRIGHTY PEEPS, STAY TUNED.!