Chapter 10

"You saw Trent?" Luke mumbles

"Please don't be upset." I'm shaking.

"Did he hurt you? Because I swear to God if he fu-"

"No." I look down. "I hurt myself. "

"Don't say that, Emily. Please don't." He says pacing back and forth across his room. Suddenly taken over by rage, he slaps my water bottle off his bedside tabel, causing it to spill all over.

"Why didn't you call me?!" He shouts. 

I feel tears freely fall down my cheeks. 

"Why don't you ever let me help you?! You just shut me out!" He screams even louder. Thank God his parents arent home. 

"Luke you're scaring me.."  My voice cracks.

"I'm scaring you? Oh really. As if you walking in here, showing me all of your cuts and secrets isnt going to scare the shit out of me?" The color drains from his face when he realizes what he said.

"I'm leaving." I say emotionless, even though my emotioons are about to swallow me whole.

"No no no no no no. What did I do.." He mumbles. 

"You just lost your girlfriend." I sob and run out. 

Once I reach the front door, I realize that I forgot my stuff in his room. When I get up there, Luke isnt in his room.  His bedroom window is open, and I see his blonde hair. 

"I cant lose her. I cant. No, what did you do Luke?!" He pulls at the roots of his hair.

"You know, taking your anger on your hair isnt going to solve anything." I say, my voice barely audible. 

"Emily.." Luke looks up at me, his eyes bloodshot and swollen. 

"How could you say that, Luke?" I question, my voice calm.

"I didn't realize what i was saying. i was mad, and scared, and hurt, and I just wanted to kiss you so bad but it was a bad time and I-"  

"Shut up and kiss me" I cut Luke off by kissing his lips, which are swollen and taste like tears. I move over so I;m now straddling his lap. I place my arms on top of his shoulders. 

It wasnt some sloppy make-out session kiss, It was a perfect, sweet, kiss laced with love, apologies and lust. 

No I hadn't completely forgiven Luke, but in that moment nothing else mattered. It was just him and I on the planet. 

And I wish it had stayed like that forever. 

But soon, it had to end because we both knew that we had to talk about our relationship.  

.

Luke and I had decided that it would be best if we just pretended the little outburst never happened. And I'm glad, because as good as it sounded to break up with Luke, I realized was the most idiotic desicion I've ever thought about in my life. I really do love Luke with my whole heart. He makes me feel human; like I belong in this world. And sometimes when I'm with Luke, I feel like my depression has been lifted off of my shoulders. And I honestly think that in time Luke can make me feel like that permantly. 

Our love really feels like the movies. Like a cute, cliche love story about a boy who makes a sad girl feel alive again. 

________________

Guys... I have reallllllly bad writers block and thats why 

1.) I have barely updated 

AND

2.)My chapters are getting shorter. So I will be updating whenever i get ideadfor the story but please dont stop reading or take it off your libraries. LOVE YOU GUYS HOLY NSDOBER ALMOST 200 READS.