"Harry?"

"Yes?" He turns to me fully, giving me his full attention.

My voice turns into a whisper as I lick my lips, "Who, uh, knocked me out last night?" I question as my heart races.

Harry sighs and shakes his head, nodding his forehead in the direction of the driver, Paul.

My mouth hangs open, he seemed so nice.

I grit my teeth and stare at the man enraged, my fists clenching from anger.

I'm about to give him a piece of my mind before Harry places his hand onto my clenched one, rubbing his thumb around it in circles.

"I'm sorry about that by the way. I told him to help me if it gets out of hand, I didn't know he was going to do what he did."

I scoff at him and shake his hand off. "It sure as hell didn't stop you from kidnapping me."

"Stop swearing." He snaps, making me roll my eyes, but I made sure he couldn't see it. "Besides, you're not a child, are you? So technically it's not kidnapping."

"Yes, but it is against my will." I retaliate, getting annoyed with his games. I wonder if Kaylin and Emily are worried about me.

Harry leans in closer to me and places his large hand onto the upper part of my thigh.

"Let's put it this way," he whispers huskily, "it won't be against your will when you're screaming my name while we're fucking."

My throat clenches and my head snaps at him. "Harry! Do you even have a filter?" My eyes widen at the disgusting, vulgar comment, and he just laughs at my reaction.

"Nope."

Besides, in his dreams were going to have sex.

That is not what I'm thinking about at the moment, even though it probably wouldn't be too bad.

He was extremely sexy, but he can be extremely arrogant, plus he's a freakin criminal.

I'm not very open sexually, I get shy and uncomfortable just talking about my period to other people.

My old boyfriend and I never really did anything, we made out and stuff but that was about it.

I was almost embarrassed honestly that I didn't have much experience. I wish that I had done something, just to say I've done it, you know?

But now here Harry is, talking about having sex with me, and we've only known each other for what, two days?

"Why am I here right now?"

Harry ignores me, typing away on his phone.

"Harry answer me."

"Jules, don't push my buttons. Something just came up and I'm not in the mood for you to be asking questions."

"Geez." I give him a skeptical look because of his sudden annoyance, and glance away from him and rest my head against the back of the headrest, trying to not ask the millions of questions popping up in my head at the moment.