67- The Day of the Prophecy (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

We easily knocked out the ones standing and continued into the gates. Kakashi stood there, gave me a close eyed smile, and went back to his team. Villiagers looked at us in shock and fear. Hikaru and Kaoru appeared next to me on their own.

'There are soldiers coming soon.' They spoke in one voice, and went opposite directions, going somewhere else to give aid.

"There are soliders coming. We need to hurry up and get to the tower." I said, pointing to the tower. Gai and Kurenai nodded.

"I know." They both said. They gathered their groups and had them follow as they jumped on roof tops going opposite directions. I followed Kurenai in my group, Villiagers screamed and ran into their homes as we passed by, children watched in awe, and were pulled into the house by their frightened parents.

Dashing farther, the Large Tower seemed not to be getting any closer. Kurenai noticed and released the Genjutsu. The background faded to show we were still a ways off from the Tower, and The Gaurds were now much closer, and trying to surround us.

Hikaru and Kaoru appeared at my side, and a rain of shuriken came down onto the soldiers, unoticed by them until it hit their vitals and knocked them out. Looking around I saw Asuma and his Team. Asuma giving us a wave, well, Kurenai. And he dashed off with his group.

We silently dashed ahead and there stood someone who looked a lot like Aiden Haruhana.

"I will not let you pass." She spoke, glaring at us, she seemed to multipy and appear all around us.

Kurenai did handsigns for release, and all the multiples dissapeared.

"You are very skilled in Genjutsu, I think you'll be a very good opponent." I heard the girl say.

"Team. Go ahead without me. I'll catch up when I'm done with her." We all looked at her then nodded. When we went to jump up and away, snakes coiled around our legs and chained us down. I raised an eyebrow and did the handsign for release, sending in my chakra. The Genjutsu was released.

I did two more to be safe, and there was another extra layer of Genjutsu. Kurenai and the Girl were in battle.

I released a large amount of chakra to get everyone out of the two Genjutsus. They all looked around, then at the fight. We all jumped off, and forwards.

The door to the tower was large and wooden. Team Kurenai forcibly opened it up and walked in. Only to see many enemy forces in a line.

They shot Kunai at us in a wave. Out of reflex, I threw many seeds at them, and they quickly grew into a green dome, protecting everyone from the rain of sharp objects.

My hands raised infront of me, Some of the grass from the dome turned into spiders and latched onto captors, throwing silk onto their faces, and bliding them. Getting them to unknowingly hurt themslves. I could feel other plants in Rami's control on the other side of my dome, attacking the enemys. When I felt no more attacks on the dome, I lowered it and turned it into grass clones of Konaha Shinobi, a dark Konaha symbol on their faceless face.

They knocked out all the enemy, with help with some of the Konaha forces.

Why was this seeming so easy? Shouldnt they have stronger forces?

Wait a second. If Kusagakure was a threat to itself, with rebellion on the rise, they would never allow too much of a strong army or shinobi. They would only create small but strong trustworthy worriors. Which means the real battle will be the closest to the boss, or King as they put it.

I suppose he would be on the top floor of this tower. And there aren't any elevators in this world, I take it.

Going up the stairs with the other groups of Chunin and Jonin, we encountered many random ambushes, which we easily finished. Going up more and more stairs. The bee on my shoulder kept me up to date with Kurenai's fight, and other groups aswell. Sometimes I would hear news about Kakashi's group, and other groups. My bees work like Tsunade's slugs.