Chapter13 The worries

Nat's POV

The next day I woke up and got im the shower. I guess steve left last night. I realized as i got out of the shower that i was starting to show. Then I heardthe door shut so i walked out with a towel around me. "Oh hey princess. Wheres the cake." Towbit said. "I the oven. Knock yourself out." I glared at him. I was so pissed off. "Why are you here Keith?" I said. I knew it would piss him off. "Im here to see you." "Do you even know what Im going through? You just dont even come see me. Twobit Im pregnant. With you kid and you dont care." I stand there crying. "I have to get ready for work " I walk to Ponys room and put on a flowy black skirt and put on my blue tank top. and my work shirt and put on my hightops and walk out rushing my hair. "Nat Im so sorry." Twobit said hugging me. I cried into his shoulder. "I loved you Twobit and you ran off and wet back to kathy?" "I thought you were gone forever. But I love you not her and we'll raise this baby okay?" "I dont know. We can try and work it okay?." I really did love him. "Hey Twobit. Can you watch after Pony boy today please?" Darry said. "Sure no problem." " And Princess your not going to work. You need to rest. All that working is hard on the little squirt you got there." He said. "Fine. I guess ill spend the day with Pony and Bit here." "You know you and Twobit need to set up some kind of plan. Yall cat be living here with a baby. We dont have the room." Darry said. He was right what were we going to do We cant sleep on the couch and just put a play pin up. we needed a real plan. "Maybe my mom would let us stay with her." Twobit said."Or we can get our own place." I said. I didnt want to live with his mom. All she'll do is run our lives and control what we do. That aint happening. "We'll figure out I guess." We were all so worried about my little squirt.