Chapter11 Tramitised

Nat's POV

Johnny came back to the church with a bunch of random stuff. Like choclate and balgona and bread. A deck of cards and some proxide. ",Whats this for johnnycake?" I asked him. But i knew. "Were guna bleach ponys hair and cut it off. Were gona cut mine and yours too." "Your crazy! It took me forever to grow my hair out!" Ponyboy yelled "Just chill out kid brother. Its gota happen." We cut his hair and bleached it and cut me and johnnys. We played poker a little then went to sleep. The next morning i woke up to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and it was Dally. Oh god a different face besides Pony and johnny. "Hey princess" he said. "Look everyones wondering if yall are okay. I didnt tell no one though." He said as i sat up and put johnnys jacket on. "What about Twobit?" I asked. I miss him so much. "Hes been hanging with Kathy." He said. My heart broke. "But Steves been worried he was asking me 'Where the kid?' or 'Is she okay man?'" I was surprised. "Soda and Darry?" "they are worried sick. They want yall back home. Hey quite being a big baby. Are yall hungry?" "Hell ya!" Me and Johnny screamed. we got in the car with Dally and went to the dariy queen "Dally? Were gona go turn our selves in to the cops." I said as i took a bite of my burger. "Your what?" "Its all of our 1st time gettin in trouble with the law." He stayed quiet and we drove back. We seen the church on fire. "Help!" A lady screamed. "Kids are in there" Me johnny and pony ran to thechurch and broke in and started to pile the kids out. We got them all out. "Johnny come on man!" Pony climbed outside and so did i. But i didnt see Johnny get out before I blacked out.