Chapter12 Hospital.

**Nats POV**

I woke up in an ambulence. "Wheres Johnny? and Ponyboy? and Dally?" "Youll be alright kid. their is another ambulence. Your a hero. You helped save all those kids." We got to the hospital and me and ponyboy were fine. we sat there and they took Dally and Johnny by us on stretchers. I almost cried. Then I looked over and seen Darry anf Soda. I got up and ran over to them hugging soda. "I missed you so much." I looked over his sholder and seen steve. I let go of soda and ran and hugged steve. "Hey there kid." I kissed him. I missed him so much "Whoa kid your not mad at me anymore?" "No but i need to tell you something. Im pregnant by twobit. But he left me for  Kathy. What do I do Stevie?" "Ill take care of you and your little squirt in your belly okay?" He said to me. He made me happy. I didnt care about Keith. We went home and I went in and sat on the couch. "This is alot more comfortable then those church bencehes." I said putting my feet on Steves legs. "Do yall think Johnny will be okay?" I said. "I sure hope so kid." Steve said rubbing my leg lightly. "I wish I could take his place." I said looking down playing with a strand of my hair. "Dont say that Nat." Sida said to me. "I dont know what I would do without you." He said. "All od you need to go to bed okay. Yall got work in the morning." Darry said getting up and walking away. He was right.So i layed my head on steves thigh and went right to sleep.