Chapter 7 I ruined my Life

Nat's POV

Me and Two-bit did the unthinkable. We did IT. Oh god if Darry found out he would kill me. "I wana go get drunk. You wana come with me princess?" He said "No I'd rather say here and sleep some. I'm kind of tired." I said leaning back on the couch. Two-bit came over and kissed me "Okay. Thats fine. I'll come to see you later okay princess?" He said. I was still caught up that he had kissed me and it wasnt a kiss like earlier's. It felt like it meant something. "Okay. I'll walk you out." I said getting up and walking pit the door. I kissed him goodnight. He left right after. I went in the house and remembered I still had his jacket on. I layed down on the couch and started to fall asleep.

FlashBack

Today i met a new friend. His name is Keith. He hates his name. He said to call him Two-bit. Hes sweet. Hes really nice too. Hes gona be my boyfriend one day I know it. Momma and Daddy told me dont get caught up with boys like my brothers but I do anyway. These boys are my friends

Nat's POV

Next thing I knew Darry was yelling at Ponyboy. It didnt seem good so I got up. "You bumbs woke me up." "I told you Darry I was just with Johnny." He said. I knew he had fell asleep out there because when I looked at my watch it was 2 a.m. "Darry chill hes home and safe its all okay now." "You shut up!" "Dont you yell at her!" The Darry did the unthinkable  He pushed Pony just about half way across the room. Ponyboy ran out the door. "Really Darry?!" I ran after him. "Pony! Wait!" Johnny met up with us. "What happened Pony?" Johnny said. "Darry hit him Johnnycake." "We have to run away." Pony said. "I agree with you Pony but I have to come with you." I said. I had to. I was always on Ponys side. "Are you sure princess?" Johnnycake said. "Im sure." I said. I knew I was ruining my life. But it was for my kid brother and I was okay with it.