Chapter8 Is this Happening?

Nat's POV

We got to the park and i sat on the ground "Johnny you got a ligt man?" I asked. I wasnt feeling good. He hande me his lighter and i started to smoking. Then a blue mustang pulled up. This spelt out trouble. "Look what we have here. white tras with long greasy hair." Bob said. He was the leader of the soc's. "You know what a soc is?" I said all coxy "what?" "White trash with mustangs an madras!" Then I spit on him. Tey chased after us and grabbed me by my hair and pulled me to the ground. Some ofthem were beating johnny up. A few were drowning my kid brother. And Bob was on top of me. Muffling my screams an he raped me. Then I blacked out. Then I woke up with bob by my side dead, johnny getting sick and ponyboy was sitti there soaked. "P-ponyboy?" I said wimpering. Tryig not to cry. He ran over to me and got me up. "Owww!" I didnt know what all bob did to me but i had bruises o my legs and arms and face. "We have to go." I said walking to johnny. "Where?" Pony asked. We head to a party in town that i knew Dally was at. He  had been talking about it for weeks. We went there and knocked on the door. Tim Sheaperd openeed the door. "We need to see Dallas." I said trembling. At this point I was so scared that those soc's would come back for us. Tim went and got Dally.He came to the door. "What happened? What do yall want?" He asked "Johnny killed a soc."  I said still trembling with fear. "You what?" "He was raping Nat i had to do something Dallas."  Johnny said. Im glad he protected me. "Come in side yall. Princess are you okay." "N-not really." I said as Dally wrapped his arm around me walking us all up stairs. I couldnt believe is was all really happening. All I could think of was Two-bit at this point. He was probably upset I had left. But i had to for my kid brother and maybe it would be good for me to get away because all i could think was....

"I think i might be pregnant."

Read the next chapter to see if Nat is really pregnant.