s a t - s u n d a y : mark lee

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara pouted as she got a message from Felix about her works in the company

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara pouted as she got a message from Felix about her works in the company. She heard the door open and it was Yuta with a smile.

"Why are you looking so happy?" Hwara asked, smiling back at Yuta.

"We're going to the hot springs!"

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara enters the room and wowed, seeing how pretty it looked. Outside their room is a mini hot spring for them and yes, she does have a roommate.

"Yah~ this is amazing," Mark said, checking the hot spring that's just connected to their room.

"This trip is the best," Hwara said, sitting on her bed. Mark agreed and put his bag on his bed that's just across Hwara's.

Hwara looks at Mark who was fixing his bed. She noticed the hoodie he was wearing and became interested.

She walked towards Mark without him even realizing it. She tugged the hem of his hoodie and Mark looks at her.

"What's wrong?" He asked and she looks up at him since she was shorter.

"Hoodie... borrow.." She said, slightly blushing and Mark chuckled. He turns around to face her and cupped both of her cheeks before kissing her forehead.

He removes his hoodie before he helps her wear it. He smiled when his hoodie reaches her thighs.

"You look so cute~," He said and she blushed, hiding her face. Hwara pouts and sits on her bed.

"Do you have a high tolerance for alcohol?" Mark asked her but she only shakes her head, confused by his sudden question.

"No.. why do you ask?" Mark only shake his head to her question. They heard a knock onto the door and Mark opened it.

"Oh, hyung? Do you need anything?" He asked but Yuta just smiled at them.

"We're about to go the springs. Do you wanna come?" He said and Mark takes a look at Hwara. She nodded and Mark looked at Yuta.

"Yeah, we'll be there."

▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara enters the hot spring and suddenly start to hear the voices of the boys from the other side, making her smile softly.

"Yah! Don't do that!" She heard Yuta say and the other boys laughed. She was confused but didn't bother knowing what might be going on the other side of the wall.

"Can we get drunk on sake, Yuta?" She heard Sicheng ask.

"Yeah, we can. It's still alcohol." Yuta said and she heard the boys ooed.