s u n d a y : nakamoto yuta

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara wakes up due to the knocking on her door

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara wakes up due to the knocking on her door. She yawned and brush her hair before putting on the hood of her hoodie to hide her swollen face.

She then opened the door and saw Yuta sweetly smiling there.

"Hey.. it's 8 am..?" She tilted her head and Yuta chuckled, seeing her face that just woke up.

"I want to ask if you want to go out with me today?" He asked then she widely opening the door, seeing Yuta's whole look.

Looking all boyfriend material by just wearing black ripped jeans, a white polo and leather jacket. He also has a silver necklace on and his hair is perfectly styled.

"Where will we go?" She asked but Yuta only smiled.

"We'll see.. do you wanna go or not? If you do, I'll wait for you in an hour." He said then she nodded.

"I'll see you then?" She smiled then he nodded before she closes the door. She takes a quick bath and changes into her clothes that she and Hyuck bought yesterday.

Luckily, she had time to wash them and dry them before wearing them. She put on a little makeup before heading to Yuta's room.

She knocked on the door and it was Jaehyun who opened it. She immediately blushed when she saw him shirtless and Jaehyun blushed when he saw the girl in front of him.

"I-is Yuta there?" She asked then Jaehyun nodded, letting her inside their room.

Hwara tried to avoid looking at the shirtless Jaehyun before seeing Yuta fixing his stuff on his bed. He looked at her before smiling.

"You're early. I said in an hour but here you are, forty minutes early." He said, making her chuckle. She sits on his bed and saw him going through Polaroid pictures.

"Is that your family?" She asked and Yuta nodded, showing her one picture.

"Wah..." She noticed two girls and Yuta was between them.

"Sisters?"

"Yeah.. this is my older sister and my younger sister." He smiled, widely. Hwara noticed the smile on his face and decided to ask him more about his family.

Yuta gladly accepted and starts talking about his family for the remaining time they have. His wide and adorable smile making her heart soft and beat fast.

Jaehyun looks at the two and just stare at them, feeling jealous. He sighed.

'At this moment, everyone will start asking her. We don't have schedules anymore. It's just a race at this point.' He thought and lie down on his bed, still shirtless. He licks his lips, glancing at her.