w e d n e s d a y : ceo lee taeyong

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Taeyong looked out his window and saw Hwara running into the building

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Taeyong looked out his window and saw Hwara running into the building. He smiled and walked to the elevator.

He waited until the elevator reached the ground floor and when it opened, Hwara was there, shocked to see Taeyong. He smiled and let her enter.

He then closed the door and pressed the second floor button where Hwara's original office was. She wondered to why he did that.

"We'll be checking all the departments today. Isn't that on my schedule?" He asked, smiling softly then Hwara checked before nodding.

Once they got on the second floor, they exited the elevator and employees starts greeting the two, saying good morning and such.

Hwara looked at the Empathy Publisher and waved at her co-workers then they waved back, smiling before greeting Taeyong. Taeyong walked over them as they start looking confused.

"Good job for the sales these days. All the books are getting high praises and is always being asked for more copies.

Nevertheless, Simon Says is trending in ten countries already since it's release. Congratulations, Empathy Publisher." Taeyong said then Hwara proudly smiled behind him.

"Thank you, CEO Lee!" They bowed then Taeyong bowed too before he continues to check the other publishers.

"Have you ever worked with other people from other publishers?" Taeyong asked her then she shake her head. He then nodded in understanding.

The two went on each floor to check each department and how they're doing. When they went back to his office, they immediately started discussing business.

Hwara knew Taeyong is the busiest because he's handling the whole company and it worries her. He's always the last one who leaves yet the first one to come.

Hwara stared at him as he starts working on his laptop. Taeyong glanced at her before fixing his glasses.

"What's the look on your face?" Taeyong asked, moving his eyes to Hwara. She seemed a bit surprised but shake her head.

Taeyong knew it's a lie and stood up, walking towards her. He wrapped his arm around her waist, pulling him close to her.

She blushes at his closure and stared at him directly in the eye.

"Tell me.." Taeyong said in a whisper which made Hwara feel hot.

"Well.. you just look very tired and I want you to rest but... it seems impossible with your schedules." Hwara said then Taeyong softly smiled.

He removed his arm from her waist before patting his head and going back to his table. The boys was right, Hwara is very caring.

"Prepare yourself later. We'll leave earlier as soon as we get back from my interview on 6 pm." He noticed her eyes sparkle and she nodded with a smile on her face.