t u e s d a y : disney resort pt. 3

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Hwara wakes up and checked the clock

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara wakes up and checked the clock.

6:09 am.

She rubs her eyes before going to the bathroom and wash her face.

She slightly wet her hair and combed it before going back to the room. She saw the two maknaes still sleeping.

She slightly opened the curtains to give a little light in the room.

She sighed and look at the two, looking like they won't be awake till one hour later. She took this chance to take a bath.

She entered the bath, letting the warm water hit her face. She caressed her neck, knowing that the hickeys Mark and Jaehyun made is still there.

She blankly stared into the wall, thinking about the confessions of Sicheng and Johnny. The doings of Mark and Jaehyun.

She shakes her head, putting shampoo on her hair before washing it off.

Once she finished showering, she looked at the mirror, seeing how the hickeys are doing. She pouted, seeing that some of them are gone but the rest is still there.

She put on her clothes before wiping the extra water on her hair. She exited the toilet, still seeing the boys fast asleep.

She looked at the clock and it was already turning 7 am.

She combed her hair before she starts to make tea for herself. She sits on the chair, playing some games she finds slightly interesting.

She poured the finished tea to her teacup before sitting down again, her teacup on the table near her.

She get her earphones and starts to watch some Disney Movies like Descendants 2.

She didn't notice that one of the boys have woken up.

Haechan looks at Hwara who was busy watching Decendants over there. He puts on his hoodie's hood to hide his swollen face.

He went to the bathroom quietly before washing his face. He then hugged Hwara from the back and Hwara chuckled, knowing that it's Haechan.

"I heard from Hyung yesterday that he'll be booking five rooms again but one of the rooms has three beds.

I hope that you're my roommate again and it's just the two of us." He said then Hwara chuckled, drinking her tea and kept her eyes on the movie.

"I'm okay with anyone honestly but if that's what you want then sure." She said then Haechan smiled, thanking her.

He kissed her cheeks which finally made her look at him. Haechan chuckled and took a sip of her tea, placing his lips on the place where Hwara placed her lips.