s u n d a y : ceo mark lee

🙤 · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · ꕥ · ┈┈┈┈┈┈ · 🙦- CHOI HWARA - 

- CHOI HWARA - 

I wait for Mark Lee, the CEO I will be dealing with for today. Everyone was greeting me when they saw me, I greeted them back to remove my slight nervousness.

I mean.. this is my first-time face to face with the CEOs. I only faced Jaehyun, Johnny and Taeyong in real life, not the others.

I noticed a car stop in front of the building. The person who got out of the car is Mark Lee. I greeted him as he looks at me, confused.

"You're.. my Secretary today?" He asked then I nodded. He looks at the iPad I was holding then he reaches his hand out. I gave him the iPad with his schedule on it. 

He examines his schedule as he enters the building. I follow him, feeling awkward while we make our way towards the elevator. 

He gave back to me the Ipad before entering the elevator. I entered the elevator and everything was still awkward. I look at him, studying his side view which looks very handsome.

Mark Lee, a CEO in charge of the games of the company. He's known as the young best game developer in Korea. He used to be in charge of all of the three with Taeyong but decided to go with the only one after all those busy schedules.

Mark Lee is also one of the youngest CEOs in the world, being one at the age of 19 isn't easy, it never was. He even dropped school just to achieve all of this. 

"Is there something on my face?" He asked then I realized that I was staring. I shake my head, looking down, embarrassed by what I just did but I heard him chuckle.

We waited until the door opened since it was already on the 6th floor.

"Ah.. we'll be going to my place at 5:00 pm and cook dinner. Can you cook?" He asked, looking at me and I nodded.

"Y-yes.. but why at your house?" I asked then he cheekily smiled.

"Because I don't trust take out or restaurants.." He said then I remembered a rumour where he can't cook...

"Then.. who cooks for you?" I asked which made him stop his tracks. He looks at me and I noticed his cheeks slightly red which made me chuckle.

"Well... I just eat noodles most of the time.. and my friends come over to cook for me most of the time." He said, his cheeks red.

"Okay, sir... I'll cook for you."

Mark and I entered his office and I almost gasped at all his stuff toys on the sofa.

He sits down and patted the seat next to him. I sit down and he gave me one teddy bear before going to his desk.

He then had a serious face and showed me a smile.. half-smirk and half sweet smile.

I suddenly feel scared...

"I am Mark Lee, one of the CEOs in charge of the Gaming Development. I'll be your boss for today... Secretary Hwara." He said before telling me what to do. He then gave me some paperwork to do.

I check them all out before doing what I'm supposed to do with all of these paperwork which is mostly about games and I don't play games a lot. I've tried but don't play them for a long time.

"What does this mean?" I showed him the thing I'm confused about as he checks it out.

"It's for the game update next week. There will be more models. Just sign it, all they need is my approval." He said then I went back to my seat and signed it as he said.

He then got a call...

"The model for the game..? Lyra? What about her?" He looked at me then winked. I then blushed and look at the papers.

I see him standing up and walking towards me...

"Yeah.. is she busy tomorrow? I'll be going home early today." He then grabbed my chin and made me look at him. He then starts caressing my lips as he licks his own lips.

"Hm..? Tell her that I can't go today but for tomorrow, I'll be going at around 3:00." He leaned closer to me as he pushes me down the sofa.

My eyes widened when he was getting closer to my face.

"If this call doesn't end, I will kiss you." He mouthed then I covered the lips. He pinned both of my wrists on top of my head as he smirked.

"Well, I don't wanna be rude but she really doesn't deserve to be working with our agency." He said, his lips one centimetre apart from my lips.

The door then opened and I sighed in relief. There was Taeyong with his arms crossed.

Thank god, you saved me.

He did a hand signature for Mark to get off me. Taeyong walked closer to me and help me sit up.

"Those are my words. I'll be meeting her at 3:00 pm. Goodbye." Mark then hang up and look at me and Taeyong.

"Rule 3, Mark.. no relationships between workers... Well, you can have but no PDA in the offices." He said then Mark removed his blazer.

"Got it. Come on." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up. We then left his office, leaving Taeyong there.

We get out of his car and entered his house. He's really rich, huh..?

He gave me permission to start cooking and he went to his room upstairs.

I went to his kitchen and wowed at how big it is. I go through his cabinets to see what I can cook.

I decided to cook kimchi-jjigae and bulgogi, also samgyeopsal. I took my time making it but eventually finished.

I placed the food on the table and went upstairs to call him. I went to his room but he isn't there. I then saw a room beside it and opened it.

There I saw him, with glasses on, doing his work. He noticed my presence and smiled at me.

"Food is ready," I said then he nodded. He stood up and was about to leave the room. I moved to the side to give way. He then caressed my hair before going downstairs.

He wowed when he saw the food on the table.

"Is someone coming?" He joked then I chuckled before shaking my head.

"You eat too." He said, letting me sit across him. He then placed a piece of samgyeopsal on my plate before sweetly smiling.

This boy is a sweet CEO and no one can change my mind.

"Thank you.." He said then I looked at him, confused by what he meant.

"I enjoyed today even if it's just for a short while. I enjoy being with you. Hope we can be like this next time too."

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔