m o n d a y : disney resort pt 1

Uhm

Uhm.. warning..? Makeout session? Lol.

I didn't warn anyone abt the Mark and Hwara making out session but here I am, warning about another member.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Hwara exited the bathroom, wiping her hair until she heard knocking on the door. She opens the door and saw Jaehyun there with wet hair also.

"Hey, can I come in?" Jaehyun softly smiled and she nodded, letting him in and closing the door behind him. He sits on the couch and watches Hwara wear a hoodie of hers.

"Why did you come here?" She asked then Jaehyun just shrugged.

"After seeing your date with Yuta yesterday, I do admit that I became quite jealous of how he spends a whole day with you." He said then she chuckled, hanging her towel.

"He asked me first and I couldn't turn him down, knowing that this is his home country and seeing the wide smile on his face, I couldn't resist that." She pouted, sitting on the bed.

"When I saw Yuta getting dressed and I asked him why he said that he would take you on a date with the widest smile I've ever seen on his face.

Seeing him so excited to show you around his home country. I wanted to stop because I'm jealous but I wanted him to be happy too.. so, I didn't." He said, smiling.

"Guess we both feel the same about Yuta." She said then Jaehyun nodded. She then looked at the clock.

12:16 am

"Is it true that we're going to Disneyland tomorrow? I'm pretty excited." Hwara said, almost shouting like a little girl.

"Yes but not only Disneyland. We're going to Disney Resort!!" He said then she gasped in the joy before cheering like a kid too.

Jaehyun laughed at her reaction before she lay down on her bed.

"Actually, the reason why I'm so excited is because I don't go to theme parks that much, even if I was a kid. My parents are always so busy taking care of my sick brother.

My mother left us, leaving me with my dad who already got married to his new wife. It was pretty difficult but I managed to get through it." She said then Jaehyun stares at her.