s a t u r d a y : kim jungwoo

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔Jungwoo went to the rooftop bar since it was very early in the morning

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Jungwoo went to the rooftop bar since it was very early in the morning. He decided to order some coffee from the cafe on the first floor and went to the rooftop.

He sits down on one of the bean bags before he opens the book he was holding.

He placed his coffee on the table and just peacefully read there. The book he was reading was none other written by Choi Hwara.

It was one of her books that she published before they left for their trip to Japan. It's called Paper Plane. Just from its prologue, he already fell in love with it.

He reads it when he got nothing to do and he enjoys it. It makes him fall for her even more.

"What is uwu boy doing here?" He flinched at the voice and turn around, seeing Hwara there in an oversized hoodie.

He felt his heart shake at her cute appearance. Her in an oversized blue hoodie, her hair a bit wavy from her sleep and her black leggings. It was a simple look but it drove him wild.

"I-I'm just reading.." He said as she sits on the beanbag next to him.

"Oh, Paper Plane." She smiles widely when she saw Jungwoo reading her book. Jungwoo felt softer when he saw her face light up.

"Yeah, I really like Paper Plane. You are indeed one of the best authors in Korea." He ruffled her hair and she chuckled, thanking him.

Hwara stares at the night sky, knowing that it's like 4 am in the morning and all she could think about is the feelings of the boys.

"Hwara," Jungwoo called her, making her look at him. Jungwoo was still looking at his book but then smiled at her.

"Come here will you?" He asked and move the bean bag closer to his spot. Jungwoo put a bookmark on the page he stopped and put the book down on the table.

He suddenly lifts Hwara up, shocking her before he placed her on his laps. He placed his chin on her shoulder, her back facing him.

"You're so cute today." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist. Hwara felt herself blush and Jungwoo spun her around, making her face him.

"You're so cute every day." He smiled before connecting their lips. Hwara was shocked at first but then melted into the kiss.

She wraps her arms around his neck and tangles her fingers in his pink hair which he just dyed.

Jungwoo broke the kiss and rest his forehead on her collarbone.

"Hwara.." Jungwoo called her name softly and she hummed in response.

"Can I hum you a song?" He asked and she chuckled, kissing his forehead.

"Yes... yes, you can." She said, smiling softly. Jungwoo starts to hum a song for her and she closes her eyes, letting herself stay close to Jungwoo.