The one where Author tries to outrefarance herself || @SerlinaBlack on Wattpad

Long time, hello. This one's by SerlinaBlack
Thank you!

The bell rings to signal the end of gym and Cindy feels like just laying on the ground and just..... Never move again.

What is wrong with gym coaches everywhere anyway? Why are they so sadistic? What pleasure do they gain from torturing students like they do?

She shook her head and looked around, nearly all her her classmated looked ready for death. Well thats what happens after marathons in a school of nerds.

Everyone was sitting down to gather their breath except for Flash because he likes to think he's macho or something.

And....... Surprisingly Peter Parker.  Huh, she didn't expect him to be able to stand after the marathon. Peter raises his shirt to wipe his face and........

Uh....
Excuse her?

This isn't real right?

Peter isnt that ripped?

There was a goddamn six pack under that shirt how the fuck even?????

She looked around to see if anyone else had noticed. To her dismay, Eleanor had.

Eleanor was.....  How to put this? Desperate to be on the top of the social chain. Cindy feels some people just pity her at this point with this many rumours swirling around her. Cindy personally thinks It's really nobodys business who she slept with but that's just her.

She saw Eleanor notice Peter though, and she had this glint in her eyes, the same one she had after Flash was bragging about his...... Something or the other, and a week before the rumours of her sleeping with Flash started miling about.

Cindy felt sorry for Peter,  whether or not he would like her back, he's about to be inconvenienced.  Eleanor is tricky, she gets extremely mean if she doesn't get what she want.

Cindy shakes her head, It's not her problem, and the most she could do is point MJ to the right direction and hope she can help. God knows if Peter of Ned weren't disasters, they'd realise that Betty has a crush on Ned. Which is why she and MJ had to take initiative.

Besides,

Cindy has been over the moon all day.

It's not everyday one gets accepted in the technological wonderland of the country. And that with their best friend to work with them? Just..... Wow.  Granted, Betty was going to be working in the marketing department,  but they'll be working in the same building!

She still couldn't believe that this was happening.

She would tell everyone she knows that she got an internship in the Stark motherfucking Industries,  she would, She's excited enough.

Only....... No one will actually believe her. She knows they won't because of Peter Parker.

She doesn't really have anything against Peter,  the boy nice. He's sorta like a golden labrador. Cindy doesn't even particularly care if he has an internship or not, actually the only one who still cares is Flash.

But anyway ever since Peter said that he has an internship to SI, and Flash shot him down, no one actually believed the boy. It wouldn't matter much if it was just that, but Flash has made it his personal mission to bother the other boy he even has his friends in on it.

She sometimes wonders how Peter doesn't let it bother him. Flash and his group has been doing this since middle school, and Peter never not even once retaliated. Heck, if it were her, she would have killed Flash twice by now.