Death Day || @whitewolf134 on Wattpad

ItsJustKai: Just to clarify. This book IS NOT over. I just won't be posting everyday and I'll probably just use one shots from people who let me/ask me/tell me I can use theirs.

Anyways, this one is by @whitewolf134

Thanks for letting me use your one shot (two-shot) :)

Peter POV

Today was it. The all so dreaded field trip. I had asked the team not to embarrass me, but that probably made it so much worse for me. Pepper had tried to assure me that they won't do anything that bad.

Last Night

"Come on Pete they won't do anything that bad" Pepper tried to assure me.

"How do you know? Clint will drop out of the vents and scare the crap out of everyone and go 'Hey Pete how's the tour?', Bucky will come down and try to get me to taste one of his cookies, Steve will be tricked into saying to me, Scott will try to scare me by shrinking and randomly explode with largeness, but fail because of my spidey-sense, Nat will ask how my chem test went, Sam will do something with Redwing, Vision will ask if I brought my laundry to the laundry room, Wanda will throw things at me with her magic and pretend she didn't do anything, Rhodey will ask me what I want from the Chinese Place since its his turn for dinner duty, I'll have to shut Thor up from going 'Hello Man of Spiders harharhar, Bruce might not do anything because he's the only normal, nice person, and Tony will do something bad and you know it." I reasoned with her.

"Okay, those are pretty good. I'll try to hold them all together, okay?"

"Okay."

Present Day

My class and I were on the bus to the compound, and with my Parker Luck ™, Pepper had meetings all day, of course. Why am I not surprised. "Hey Penis Parker! You ready for all your lies to be exposed?" Flash taunted. Wow he's an ass.

"Whatever you say flash..." I muttered back.

We pulled up to the Compound and my class and I huddled into to the lobby where a tour guide that I didn't recognize met us there.

"Hey guys, I'm am Jared (the insanely cool jared kleinman) and I will be your tour guide today. So if you would please make a like and each take a badge, that be great thank you."

The badges were cheap paper ones, unlike the one I had which was a personal, it was red and blue with some web designs on it, courtesy of Clint and Tony.

I ended up taking a badge, because I wanted to see if the team won't bother me and if I can fly under the radar. But of course Flash just had to ruin that. I think his life mission is to completely destroy my life.

"Hey Penis! Do you even need that badge? Since you already have your own? Guess I'll just take it." so he did since I couldn't use my spidey-senses.

"And you don't need it right. So you wouldn't mind if I just ripped it?" Flash mocked.

"Could you not? I kind of need that." I insisted.

"Fine, you can have it back. Here you go... wait, oops." ugh he ripped it! So much for flying under the radar. "But you have your own key card, right? So you don't need this one." Flash teased.

"Whatever." I grumbled as I took my own card out of my bag.

The look on his face was priceless as I took my card out of the bag.

"I don't know what kind of tricks you're playing Penis, but I will find out." Flash said angrily.

"Everyone listen up!" Jared started. "There are 10 levels of badges, 1-10. Numbers 1-3 are visitors, press, tour groups, people like that. Numbers 4-6 are interns and tour guides, like myself. Numbers 7-9 are the scientists, engineers and designers. Level 10 is for Pepper Potts the Avengers and 2 other confidential people. You guys have level 2, so you need someone level 4" Jared showed his own badge "or up to enter most rooms and go to most floors. So if everyone could line up again and go through the badge scanner that would be great."