Just My Luck || @Neko_Girl64 on Wattpad

ItsJustKai: This one is by @Neko_Girl64

Thanks for letting me use your one shot.

(IronStrange slightly mention, and this is slightly a reader insert one shot as well)

Third POV:

Peter crossed his arms as he sat on the bus. Ned beside him could barely could contain his excitement. "I can't believe we're going to SI for a field trip! This is amazing, you can show me your lab." Ned tells his super friend. "Yeah, that's if I'm allowed." Petter says. "Penis Parker! Ready to see all your lies fall apart?" A voice yells as the bus stops. "Just ignore him." Ned mumbled to him as Peter nerves rose up higher then before. It was a few more minutes of torture before they arrived at the 100 story building, well, it actually had 97 floors accessible by staff and workers, depending on the level of clearance they had. The higher two were living quarters and the lower one was the private labs, including Peter's own

"Everyone in their best behavior! I will give you free warnings before I get your teacher to send you back to the bus." The tour guide says arriving. He had a thick Scottish accent, red hair, pale skin, freckles and blue eyes. Ah, Axel. He helped Peter with his projects. "Now, when I say your name come and join me to get your badge. Eugene Thompson." Axel starts to call out names and soon enough it's just Peter.

"Peter. I didn't know you would be here." Axel says surprised before continuing. "But none the less, you know protocol, gotta have your lanyard on." Petter sighed and pulled his lanyard out of his bag, clipping it onto the pocket of his jeans.

"Now, when you go through the entrance you want to scan your lanyard like this." Axel says scanning his pass. "Axel Rose, clearance level 6." FRIDAY announces. Axel had started explaining the levels and such as Peter went through, swiping his as FRIDAY announced him. "Peter Parker, clearance level 10. Welcome back Peter, I have informed the penthouse levels of your arrival." The AI says. "Thanks FRI." Peter sighs. Welp, there goes his cover.

This is Ruby. She is here for the break line.

"Now, everyone, this is one of our many labs here at Stark Industries." Axel says as the class files out of the elevator to the lab. "Pete! Thank god you're here!" One of the interns says going over. "The Dum-E 2.064 has been acting up all morning!" She says showing Peter the coding.

Peter types a few things in before pressing a button. The robot starts up. "You forgot to add the sixth place decimal, take away this and change that to division instead of multiplication." Peter explains handing the Stark Pad back. The ding of the elevator caught everyone's attention.

"Shuri, I just can't understand how you haven't tried TimTams yet." (If you don't know what they are just ask) A voice says as someone steps out of the elevator, talking to someone on a Stark Phone. "Well it's not my fault your ass hasn't sent them to me yet, (y/n)." The voice, Shuri, responds.

The girl looks up, only to be met with shocked faces. "Um, I've got to go Shuri. Give me a call in a few hours." She says hanging up. "Oh my god! You're (y/n)! Also known as Zero-G! I wrote an essay on you last year!" Someone says. "Um, hi?" She says awkwardly. The crowd would have trampled her if it wasn't for the fact she teleported next to Peter. (You have the ability to teleport, not that you call it that, and you can defy the laws of physics and gravity, hence the name Zero-G. When in battle you grow bat like wings, sometimes talons. But you can summon them for just fun if you want to. You're really from another planet/dimension but we're not going into that to much.)

"Now, since my schedule is clear from now on," (y/n) starts smirking. "You can ask me some questions." She finishes. Soon enough (y/n) picked Flash. "Is there an intern here, brown hair and eyes? Goes by the name of Pen-Peter Parker?" Flash ask, stumbling over his words the slightest bit. Causing (y/n) to narrow her mix matched eyes, but not to noticeably.