The one where Peter is tired || apjofan76 on Wattpad

Someone wanted the link to this video:
https://youtu.be/_T6z7iRT2zk

ItsJustKai: omg.

I just watched Love, Simon. I know I'm a late but like omg. THAT MOVIE IS SO FREAKING GOOD LIKE DA FEELS DOOOHHHH!

I was tearing up! I want to watch it again!

I can't relate to it tbh but like THIS MOVIE MIGHT BE MY NEW FAVORITE! I'M SORRY JURASSIC WORLD BUT YOU'VE BEEN REPLACED!

If you don't know what Love, Simon is it's basically a 'coming out' story about this boy named Simon who is secretly gay. He tries to find this guy who is just like him. The problem is that he doesn't know who this guy is. All he knows is that he goes to his school and is secretly gay. Drama, romance, and some LGBT! Best combination. *sigh..* I love a good 'Coming Out' story...

I really recommend it!
Trailer:

If you know any other good 'Coming Out' (high school preferably) movies/Shows tell mee . Comment here or DM.

Also, If you know any Peter Parker coming out story thingys DM me or comment here please and thank you.

Anyways, this is another one by apjofan76 ! So, thanks to them!
_____________

Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy wealthy and wise. How does this phrase come in if the man in question never went to bed in the first place?

That is the question which has been going through the head of one Peter Rogers-Stark when he was sitting bored in his Chemistry class, very much regretting his petrol the previous night.

When he just finished his petrol last night there was a house fire that took an hour to get in control. After that some burglars thought it would be a perfect time to rob a house. after stopping that, he saw Doc. Oc, looking vaguely suspicious. Peter went to take a look, that blew up in his face, and he had to stop the man from making yet another machine that..... Peter doesn't remember what it does, but it must have been something threatening.

By the time he reached home, his pops was already making breakfast. He and his Dad, (who is a hypocrite because he has terrible sleep schedule too) wanted him to stay home and rest for the day. Peter begged off saying that he had a test. (which went better than he expected).  a compromise was made that he would rest tomorrow and petrol early today.

Some thing like this has been going on for the last three days, Peter has gotten a total of.... 5? no 6 hours of sleep in the last three days, needless to say he doesn't appreciate Mr. Tritter going on and on about the periodic table.

The bell ringing comes as a blessing, He rushed out of the class and joins Ned near the lockers.

"So what's the game plan for tomorrow? " Ned asks. Peter for the life of him, couldn't figure out if there was anything important coming up tomorrow. It doesn't matter anyway, after the schedule he has been keeping, it's a miracle his fathers let him come in today.