Toxins || @Indashadow on Wattpad

ItsJustKay: Hey, it's been awhile. This is probably unexpected. Yeah so, this one-shot is by indashadow ! Shout to her! You should check out their work.

Peter was bored. He just came back from the events with Thanos and he had gotten an from school email saying there's a field trip and he cannot go. So they gave him a day off.

Peter then decided he should head to Stark towers. He was planning on trying a new web formula at school but he could try it there instead.

He had a lab he barley used so why not. It's Stark Towers.

Peter pulled on his suit and made his way to the tower. He ran through security and went to Dr. Banner's labs.

Mr. Stark gave Peter a lab near Bruce because he wasn't always at the tower, and Bruce is better at chemistry then him.

He put his backpack down and went to grab everything he needed.

He pulled up a screen and began writing stuff. He wrote out everything and then began mixing.

He then hears knocking behind him. Ned. Wait what? What was Ned doing here.

He got so distracted that the formula in the beaker burst. It made a loud sound. Peter put his hands over his ears as his enhanced senses, enhanced that.

Web fluid went everywhere. It also created a gas. Peter got a little in his lungs, but quickly grabbed a mask.

He then hears yelling. And that knocking pattern Bruce made up.

Peter wanted to respond but his head began to throb. What chemicals were in that cupboard? They were basic. And not harmful. Mr. Stark said if he wanted any other ones he'd have to ask Bruce.

Then some stuff fell around the place.

Then the door opened and Bruce wasn't wearing a mask. Peter widened his eyes under the mask. He has to get Bruce out of here.

He struggled through and caught Bruce before he fell. Then he shut the door behind him. He pulled off the mask.

He was so relieved for clean air. Well cleaner than the stuff in the lab. "FRIDAY there's something toxic in my lab. Analyze the air and ventilate the space." He said.

"Bruce and I inhaled the stuff." He said as he looked over at Bruce.

He checked for a pulse and luckily he was alive. He could hear him breathing. He lay down on the ground beside Bruce.

"Peter Parker, what are you doing here?" Peter heard a familiar voice say.

He turned to see his whole class staring at him. "Peter" he heard Ned say. "You okay?"

"I'm good, I think. I should probably go drop off Bruce in the Avengers Med Bay." Peter said. "He seems okay but I'm not a medical professional."

"I'm calling 911" said the teacher.

"Don't, it's already being handled." Peter said.

The teacher raised her phone to her ear. "Why are you calling them?" Peter Asked.

"This is child abuse. Telling them something's safe and having them cause explosions." She said.

Peter didn't have the time to deal with her with Bruce unconscious. He grabbed Bruce, and saw his class's eyes widen. Then he went to the private elevator. "To the Avengers Med Bay." He said.

Then his teacher came into the elevator. "Yes I'll keep him in my sight." She said

"Going to Floor 93" FRIDAY replied. "Also the chemicals have been analyzed. It is a toxic gas. It can cause cancer if not treated immediately."

"The gas is toxic and we need immediate medical help." The teacher said into her phone.

"We're going to help. We don't need the paramedics." Peter said getting annoyed. "FRIDAY bring Ms. Smith back down after dropping off me and Bruce."

"I must keep my eyes on you incase you get unconscious." Ms. Smith said.

"I'm not going unconscious." Peter replied. His metabolism burned it off. Probably.

"What about the class." Peter Asked.

"Your health is at risk. You need my attention." Time Smith said.

Peter figures there's not point in argueing as the door opened to a cleaner lab. And there were people wearing white jackets.

"Bruce Banner enhaled a toxic gas and he needs immediate attention." Peter yelled.

Then the doctors brought a stretcher and took him off.

"Peter also enhaled some." His teacher replied.

Peter didn't like her anymore. "I'm fine. Let's go back to the class."

Then Peter went into the elevator before his teacher could say anything.

His teacher followed and then she said they need to go to the lobby.

"I don't need help." Peter said. "I need to go clean up. The gas should've cleared by now."

"You need to see the paramedics." She said. "Or else I'm calling your Aunt."

Peter froze. He couldn't have May fuss over him more than she would have to. And the paramedics will realize his blood isn't normal.

"I'll go to the Avengers Med Bay. They'll be able to check me." Peter said.

Then the door opened. Before Ms. Smith could respond, Peter walked out, and then after they got inside, he ran back into the elevator before she could come in.

"FRIDAY take me to the Med Bay. This gas is making my lun..." Peter started coughing.

He looked down at his hands to see Blood. He then clutched his chest as the burning increased. He fell over in pain. Soon he lost consciousness over the pain.

He then heard beeping. He opened his eyes to a bright light. He quickly shut them.

He then notices a head ache and felt something round on his mouth. He lifted his hand, and felt weird. It felt too easy. He was drugged.

He then forced his eyes open to see a white room. 'Where am I' thought Peter as his eyes adjusted to the light.

"Hey kid" he heard a familiar voice say. "Don't talk, just give me a thumbs up and down."

He looks to his left to see Mr. Stark.

"You gave the med team a heart attack. You fell unconscious in the elevator and there was blood coming out of your mouth. They just started figuring out Bruce and then your even worse than him. Luckily it was already analyzed by FRIDAY, so they treated you immediately. That stuff your breathing is supposed to help remove the chemicals. You need to stay like that for another hour." He said.

Peter couldn't do anything. He was stuck that way.

"I also called your aunt, she's on her way," Tony said.

Peter's eyes widened, May will get so pissed.

"Your friend Ted told me on the way out that you like Star Wars." He said. Tony met his class. This can't be good.

"Some Kid Asked me of your internship was real. The looks on everyone's faces except a curly haired girl and Ted, said they didn't believe you. There faces completely changed when I told them your my intern." Tony said.

"You should tell me if there's an issue like that. I'll come to your school myself if I have to. Wait then the media will follow. I'd send one of my lawyers or Happy. It'd be funny seeing Happy have an conversation with your principal. I'd probably sneak on a camera on his suit." Tony went on.

"Boss, May Parker has arrived." FRIDAYs voice said.

Peters eyes widened. May is gonna talk his ear off. And there's nothing he could do about it.

"Send her up, and play some Star Wars on the TV." Tony said.

He went up to Peter and patted his cast "well I'm going to my lab. I'll see you later, after your out the cast."

Peter was scared af. May and later this week his school. What has his life gotten to.