"I was going to ask, what type of computer is this." Camila said and Alejandro huffed.

"We literally have no idea." Clara said.

"It's looks like a prototype." Camila died down seeing everyone smiling at her.

"You raised a tech nerd." Michael said.

"Maybe she can help." Sinu said.

"These two can as well." Jerry said as Normani held up a sketch and Ally held out a device.

"Huh, now we just a location." Michael and Camila turned in her chair.

"Oh baby, I am never going to forget using this." Camila said turning on the device.

She did some quick hackery tricks and managed to get a location.

"Nice!" Alejandro said side hugging Camila.

"This is why no one ever use a phone while working." Camila said grabbing a tablet.

"I sketch out the place real quickly and you can come up with a plan to work your way in the place." Normani said.

"Then do it." Gordan said and she nodded.

Camila tapped into the camera showing a tape of what is happening.

~

Lauren looked up and at the camera seeing the red light on, not flicking meaning her baby did her work.

"Dinah." Lauren said getting her attention.

"What?" Dinah asked.

Lauren did their secret language making Dinah smirk.

"What did you say?" Lucy asked.

"You'll find out soon." Lauren said.

Lauren looked at the camera and mouthed 'I love you'. Camila smiled and turned to everyone.

"Got everything ready?" Camila asked.

"Yeah, but don't act like we didn't seen that." Clara said making her blush.

"This will help disarm any weapons." Ally said and they nodded.

"Including ours." Jerry said and she nodded.

"Okay, what are we waiting for?" Andrea asked.

"Uh, for Alejandro to drive us there." Derrick said.

"Come on brother, we ride together." Alejandro said throwing the keys making him smile.

"Let's go." Milika said as they made their way to the cars.

"Okay, deactivate the power when we get there." Alejandro said and Camila nodded.

"I miss these missions." Sinu said.

"Well, we have to stop and let our future generation take over." Michael said and Camila smiled.

"Then to the next future generation." Camila said rubbing her belly.

They stopped their cars and Camila deactivated the power alerting everyone in the building.

"It's action time." Dinah said as they heard footsteps run down the halls.

"Get ready." Michael said and they jumped.

Patricia threw Ally device making everyone fire, but nothing come out. Camila and Normani snuck away from the fight and to the main room. They seen Lauren and Dinah tied up making them run in.

"Oh thank God." Lauren said and Camila kissed her.

"I missed you." Camila said.

"You too." Lauren said and she looked behind Camila to see Lucy about to hit Camila.

Lauren pushed the chair back causing Camila to fall with it breaking it as well. Lucy missed her swung and Camila untied Lauren quickly before Lucy can attack again. Lauren grabbed her arm when she did and pushed her back as Camila grabbed the leg from the chair. Lucy tasted Lauren making her pushed her back, hitting the wall.

As well, Dinah is blocking Normani from Zendaya as she held a gun. When Lucy hit the glass, Zendaya looked at the scene causing Dinah to charge at her making her drop the gun when she tackled her. Normani ran and picked up the gun holding at her as she managed to get Dinah off. Dinah backed up to the wall as Zendaya walked towards her, Normani hit her with the gun making her drop.

"Holy damn, woman." Dinah said as Normani laughed.

"That actually felt good." Normani said helping Dinah up as she took the gun.

"Great, it feel good everytime." Dinah said looking at the scene.

When Lucy was about to pull out her gun, Camila whacked her in the head with the leg making everyone jaw drop.

"Holy shit." Lauren said checking her pulse.

"She isn't dead, is she?" Camila asked and Lauren shook her head.

"No, but I'm happy you're okay." Lauren said hugging her and Camila dropped the pole.

"Oh, you girls got it." Michael said shocked making Lauren pull away from Camila.

"Dad?" Lauren asked making Camila face pull a face.

"Yeah, hey Laur." Michael said.

A/N: How will Lauren react seeing her father, found out next time on Gang Brothers...