They walked away and Camila curled up into a ball. Normani fell next to her giving her a side hug. Jerry and Alejandro walked over to them and Jerry had an idea.

"Call everyone." Jerry said.

"You want us to regroup the original team?" Alejandro asked.

"Yes, plus Patricia too." Jerry said going back inside to get her.

"Okay, girls. We'll send you home and we promise we'll get them back from where ever they are." Alejandro said.

"No, I want to help too." Normani said.

"I don't know." Alejandro said.

"I'll help." Patricia said making Alejandro turn around.

"Great, I'll get Sinu and everyone else. Normani, this is going to get dangerous." Alejandro said.

"Come on, Camila?" Normani asked as Camila was just staring at nothing.

"Honey, you okay?" Alejandro asked watching as the tears fall out her eyes.

"I think she should stay at our hide out here as we work." Patricia said and Alejandro nodded.

"Hide out?" Normani asked.

"We'll explain later, just get the girls and I'll call everyone." Alejandro said getting up and pulled out his phone.

"Camila honey, are you okay?" Patricia asked and she didn'tt respond.

"I think she's traumatize." Jerry said.

"From what?" Patricia asked.

"The gun, it was held directly at the baby." Normani said and they sighed.

"Just pick her up and put her in the car." Patricia said.

"I got it." Jerry said lifting her up.

They all got in the car and Alejandro entered the driver side pulling off towards the air port.

"They'll be here in a few hours, so we'll pick them up in a bit." Alejandro said.

"Your daughter." Jerry said.

"I know." Alejandro said looking at the mirro seeing Camila buried in Lauren's jacket.

"We'll let her get some rest." Patricia said.

"It's nice to have everyone together again, except for them." Jerry said.

"They died the same way and Lauren was horrified." Alejandro said.

"She's scared she'll die the same way." Camila said scaring them all as they looked at her.

"What?" Normani asked.

"She's scared, so am I." Camila said looking out the window.

"What are you are scared about sweetheart?" Alejandro asked.

"Everything." Camila said.

"Mainly Lauren?" Normani asked and Camila looked at her.

"Yes, and this child. She promised me something and she will never break it." Camila said.

"What did she promise you?" Patricia asked.

"She promised me everything, she gave me everything and now I don't know if she's okay." Camila said crying even harder than before as Normani rubbed her back.

"Alejandro." Jerry said.

"I know." Alejandro said.

"She's hurting." Patricia said.

"I know." Alejandro said.

"We need to do something fast." Jerry said.

"We are." Alejandro said seeing everyone walking to the parking lot.

"Is that my Mom and Dad?" Normani asked.

"Yes." Jerry said.

"Why are there here?" Normani asked.

"They are apart of The Experienced." Alejandro said getting out and Jerry did the same along with Patricia.

"Feels weird to be back." Andrea said.

"I just want to get my daughter out of trouble." Gordan said.

"Maybe we can help with that also." A voice said making everyone's jaws drop.

A/N: AND I LEAVE YOU ON A CLIFF HANGER, I'M SO MEAN HAHAH 😈😈😈, Y'ALL WONDERING WHOM THAT IS, JUST WAIT AND SEE FUCKERS HEHE LOL 🤣....