**Make you feel good(JM)

Start from the beginning

   "What the hell!!! Oh my Y/N if only I knew I would have saved you."

   "I was scared to tell you Jonah. He threatened me if I talk to you He'll hurt you. "

   "What the fuck!!"

   "Yeah."

   "So he just makes you pleasure him and leaves you all alone unplessures everytime. "

   "Mostly. Yes."

   You gasp when he yanks the curtain away and try to cover yourself with your hands.

   "Trust me Y/N I'm not gonna hurt you. I'm gonna do something he should have done-"

   "Jonah..." you warn

    "Trust me baby. I'm gonna make you feel good. Let me show you what real pleasure filled with love not lust can be like."

   You look at his face, the way he looks at you. His expressions were soft and his eyes went lustful. You knew you could trust him. You nod and at once he Carrie's you out of the tub. He takes you into the bedroom and lay you on the bed. He hovers over you and gently touches your cheeks.

   "You are so beautiful Y/N. You are such a wonderful person. I have always admired you."

   And he kisses you. At first you hesitate but then you start kissing him back and feel the sparks.

   "I love you Y/N. I've been in love with you ever since you saved me in 9th grade. I wanted you to be mine but you loved Chad. -"

   "Wait you loved me?" You ask while looking at him

    "Yes. I'm such a fool. I was so scared of losing you that I hide it and by the time I knew it you were dating chad."

   "I loved you too. I thought you didn't like me so I moved on," you say and a year rolls down your cheeks.

   "What??? Oh my if only I had to tell you maybe-"

   "No no no baby," you say and grab his head before smashing your lips on his.

   "Fuck the past," you say between the kiss.

   He pulls away and looks at you.

   "Ready?" You nod.

   "I'm gonna make you feel good baby."

   He moves down and spreads your legs. He looks at you one last time before he starts kissing your upper thighs.

   "Jonah,"you moan.

   You feel his hair tickle your pussy.

   "Gosh."

   He licks your clit making you moan. Over and over he licks that little sensitive bud making you feel intense and ecstasy. He sticks his fingers into you and that's pumping it in and out.

   "Jonah."

   "You taste so good babygirl," he says.

   "I feel so good," you moan.

   He puts two fingers in and licks your clit as he fingers you.

   "Oh my!"

   "Ahhhh"

   "Jonah!!"

   You try closing your legs and wiggling as you feel yourself hitting the orgasm. He wiggles his fingers inside you making you feel more ecstatic.

   "Ohh!!"

   You grab his hair and tug it while he pleasures you. His tongue massages your clit while his fingers wiggle in your vagina.

   "Faster," you moan.

   He starts fingering you faster and you are your back as you come all over his hand.

   "Ahhh."

   He kisses your pussy and then hovers over you again to kiss your lips.

   "What the fuck?," someone says as you kiss.

   At once you pull away and look at her angry Chad. Jonah quickly comes in front of you blocking you from his sight.

   "Go dress up now," he says.

   You nod and quickly run to the bathroom

   "How dare you fuck my girlfriend!!" You hear Chaf yell.

   "Well you didn't do it so I did."

   You try dressing as soon as possible.

   "She is mine!!! How dare you touch her."

   You hear things fall and you knew they were fighting. You run out all dressed and find them hitting eachother on the floor.

   "Guys stop!!" You yell as you cry.

  "Yours? She isn't a doll. You didn't know how to treat her," Jonah yells

   You try separating them but Chad pushes you away. You hit your head on the wall and groan in pain. At once Jonah pushes him off and rushes to you. He holds your face and looks at you with concern.

   "Are you okay?"

   You slowly nod. Just then Chad comes and pulls Jonah away.

    "I thought I told you to Stay away from her."

   "Sorry. I can't. I'm taking her home with me," Jonah says and comes back to you.

   He holds your hand as you stand up.

   "Home? This is her home," Chad says standing in front of you two.

   "No. Not in this hell hole where she is mistreated," Jonah says.

   "I don't mistreat her. I love her."

   "Lies. All lies. I'm the one that loves her. I loved her all along. You know that Chad. You was always jealous of me and wanted what's mine. You knew Y/N was close to me. You knew she loved me so you tried to make her yours. You never loved her, you were just obsessed being better than me and I let you win. But not anymore. I thought you'll change and be a good boyfriend. But you were and still a big jerk. You don't deserve her. I do. So she is coming with me."

   You couldn't believe what Jonah was saying. Chad didn't love you and it all made sense now.

   "If you two leave I will make sure I hurt her," Chad threatens.

   Jonah sarcastically laughs.

   "I won't even let you lay a finger on her. I'm gonna take her with me and keep her safe and sound away from your sight."

   "You don't have money, you work for me," Chad says.

  "Poor poor Chad. All this while I said I was going on business trips I was actually seeing about my own business. I have enough of money to keep Y/N like a queen, just the way she needs to be treated and loved."

   His expression goes from anger to sadness. But you knew it was fake.

   "Y/N please don't leave me," Chad begs

   "Stay the hell away from me," you say and grab Jonah's hand.

   And with that you leave with Jonah to embrace your freedom.