But for him it's a grave mistake....
And Josef knew he would punished him like hell...

''So-sorry sir''

Josef said in a shaking tone...

He went near josef.... Still greeting his teeth..... Josef look down in fear...

*thud*

a hard and tight slap land on josef cheek.... He landed on floor and cried in pain..
He slap josef hardly....

Josef crawl in fear...

''I-i am sorry sir... Please forgive me.... I - I will not do this next time..... Please sir''

Josef cried... He bend down and look at in josef eyed...
Josef feel shiver in his spine to see his angry and cold gaze on him..

''You are working here since six months... and three days.... Don't you know I hate imperfections''

He said in much cold tone... Other servants gulp in fear because they know how much his anger is dangerous for them....

''Sir please forgive me.....dont fire me sir''

Josef beg.....
He stood up and smirk to see his condition....

''What is forgiveness? I really don't know.... So forget about that..... And about fire you... Yes I am not firing you.... But you have to be punished... Because what is forgiveness I really don't know... But I loved it when someone beg on my feet''

He said with an evil smirk....

Then he look at the other sevants

''You have just 3 minutes..... Take black coffee in a big bowl''

Servants are confused including josef.... But no one Dare to question... They ran to the kitchen.. Josef still sitting on floor with tear stain face....

Who the hell make coffee in
3 minutes.... But for their relief... They already make coffee for all the servants and keep it....

They take it in a large bowl and quickly came to his room before the time finished...

He sign and the servant place it on floor in front of josef...
Josef look at ommkara in confusion...

''Put this Coffee on this shirt''

He said while through the black shirt on floor... Josef is confused but do not Dare to question...
He pour the coffee on all over the shirt... And now it all wet and dirty...

''Put off your shirt and ware it right now''

He order little loud...
All the servants eyes go wide while josef feel shiver...
Because the shirt is wet by hot coffee... And if he ware it right now then surely he burned...

''I said ware it right now''

He shout... Josef hurriedly take off his shirt and ware that wet shirt..
He feel burning..