I walked faster and checked the time. 7 AM. I decided to buy some drinks before going. Well, a drink for me.

I entered the cafe as I was greeted by the cashier who flashed a smile at me. She bowed her head and stared at me as I flashed back a smile with a bow.

-"Annyeong Haseyo! Welcome to Delight Cafe. May I take your order?" She greeted happily.

-"Nae, I would like a watermelon bubble tea please, make it a large" I smiled back talking out my wallet.

-"Yeh~ That will be 5,000won, please." She handed out her hand.

-"Nae~" I gave her the money as she told me to wait.

Few minutes later

She called me back and handed me my yummy BubbleTea as the aroma flew across my face making me smile.

-"Kangsahamnida! Have a good day" The cashier said as I waved goodbye.

I walked out and then bumped onto someone. I rub my nose as I held my BubbleTea.

I could hear some people whisper. I looked a bit up to see eight figures but looked back down as I winced at the pain.

-"A-Ah.. Appayo.." I winced and fixed my glasses.

-"Ah! Jeongmal Mian!" He bowed his head.

-"A-Ah.. Kintchannayo.." I looked down as I rubbed my nose.

-"Does it hurt?" He lifted my head.

When I stared at him, it was TaeTae Oppa with Bts. They just stared at me. I saw Jae Hee and she just widen her eyes. I got a plan and winked at her as she laughed silently.

-"A-Ah.. Are you okay?" He asked again.

*Does he really not recognize me? Not even one of them?" I thought.

-"A-Ah.. Kintchannayo.." I smiled.

-"Are you sure?" Jimin then came up.

-"Mm.. Who are you?" I teased trying to act confused.

-"Han,Dul set. BangTan! Annyeong haseyo~ Bangtan sonyeondan imnida!" They smiled cheekily.

They each introduced themselves stupidly as I tried to hold my laughter. I'm such a good actress.

-"She is still not here.." V mumbled looking at his phone.

-"Maybe she just slept in." Jae Hee said silently with her hands.

-"Hmm.. Yeah." J-Hope sigh.

-"Who?" I acted confused.

-"A-Ah.. A friend." Jimin turned and smiled at me.

-"Ah~ Okay!" I smiled back.

-"What is your name?" Jungkook then came up and asked.

-"A-Ah.. Lee Ji Yeon." I smiled at him.

-"Geurae~" He smiled.

My heart beat fast because he was close to my face. I just smirked and pecked his lips and he backed away. I just chuckle.

He looked down blushing as the members stared at me in shock. Jin then came up to me.

-"Umm.. He has a girlfriend.." He mumbled.

-"So? I don't care" I acted cool.

-"A-Ah.. " I hugged Kookie's waist from behind and rested my head on his back.

He stood frozen trying to remove my grip but I just tighten it.

-"I have a girlfriend." He said trying to act stern.