Abhi Na Jayo Chodkr ~ 2

Tring Tring

The phone's ring was heard in the pin drop silence of the dark room where annika was sitting and chanting mantra's in the hope that her husband is fine!!

She opened her eyes after listening to the ring! With her heart beating fast and stomach growling in anxiety she picked the phone while remembering the god!

"Mrs. Oberio " a voice called her from the other side!

"Yes" She managed to give a nod of approval!

"It's Soldier Om this side!"The person on the other side sai! Her heart skipped a beat for a second! Why is the soldier calling her? Is something wrong? Is he fine? Thousands of thoughts engulfed her Mind!

"Ma'am I am sorry to inform you that Colonel had unknowingly entered in the terriost region and now has been captured by them" soldier om informed her about the ongoing misery!

Hearing this she clutched her nuptical chain tightly! Phone Fall from her hands! The thing happened about which she was scared of! Being a daughter of a Brigadier Harsh Vardhan Trivedi they had a option to stop his going to the region where terriorist were hiding! Infact Harsh had got ready to stop his posting in that region but Shivaay didn't listened to anyone and choosed to go there!

Flashback

Shivaay had come to his house back from work on holiday!

Shivaay had received a letter about his posting in the morning! Annika being an officer in income tax department was busy in her work! Somewhere Shivaay knew she won't be happy with his posting news and of course she would be panicked but he was supposed to tell her about this!

At Night

As usual they had their dinner but Shivaay was seeming much anxious than other days! Annika had observed the change in him but she was hesitating to ask him the reason!

When they layed on bed to sleep Shivaay was in deep thoughts again! Not being able to control herself she asked him the reason About his behaviour!

" What happened to you Shivaay " she said being pissed off seeing him lost in his own world! Again he was too lost in his world to realise she was talking to him

" What the hell is wrong With you " She raised her voice this time! He immediately looked towards her side!

" What is the problem " She asked again in slow voice crassing his cheecks! He sighed and shifted his head in her lap! She crassed his hairs and let him take his own time!

" Are you fine? " she asked breaking the silence! He hugged her from waist clutching her more tightly!

" Baby look at me " She ordered trying to cup his face! He got up and looked at her straight!

" What is the problem? " She asked cupping his face! He looked down in guilt! Somewhere he knew she will be very upset After knowing about this!

" Honey you only say that problems get solved After talking " She tried to convince him to spill out what is the thing which is irking him!

" Annika promise me when I will tell you the thing you will not get panicked " he said

" Promise now tell me what's the problem " She said!