Abhi Na Jayo Chodkr ~ 3

Flashback Continues

Go Shivaay ! Annika scremed with tears flowing! Shivaay went close to her enclosing her petite figure in his arms!

And it was her breakdown point! She cried hard keeping her head on his chest! He crassed her hairs and let her had her time

" I need some time " she managed to say and went taking her car! He stood their motionalessly to register how to take care of her !

She had faced alot of difficulties in her life! Behind the chirpy bubbly girl there is alot of greif hidden which she doesn't let to come infront of anyone!

He couldn't help to remember how they met first time and at the first interaction only he understood the pain behind her smile the loneliness of her soul the unspoken words which if  she started speaking then will compete with  " The kite Runner "

He wanted to touch her soul and make her feel less lonely! She had no idea of marrying an army officer she didn't want her childhood to repeat where she witnessed her mother waiting for her husband who loved his country beyond anything!

She didn't wanted to live a life of a single woman after living it like an orphan! Though no complains the love for country comes before for anyone may be if she would have choosed that profession she too would have fullfill her duties her responsibility towards the nation with at most dignity and honestly but the fact his father left her mother on death bed made her bitter towards her Father choices but at last she forgave but didn't forget!

He did alot of efforts to bring her in her life he always idolized harsh Vardhan Trivedi who single handedly destroyed 15 terrorist camps because of his smart decisions and  courageous personality  and brave heart! Hence marrying to his daughter would be the greatest gift of god in his favour!

Flashback of shivika's marriage

" Annika my princess where are you " harsh called his daughter!

" Papa here in my room " she who was reading a book  shouted from her room which was upstairs!

" Princess" he hurriedly climbed up the stairs to meet his daughter! Only god knows how much he loves his daughter and is ready to even sacrifice his life for her which he once promised to give to his wife!

" My princess my doll my life " he took her in hug and kissed her head numerous times!

" Ummm papa stop messing with my hairs" she said with a pout he slightly chuckled!

" You came so early today " she exclaimed

" Yup we are having army party Today" he said with a smile

" Woh hope you enjoy! Do not drink much okay " Annika said and sat on the bed continuing to read her book !

" Baby I will be happy if you will accompany me in the party " he said

" Nope papa I am not going! Everyone just  talk about military stuff and their army story though which are interesting but still I won't go "  she said

" Everyone comes with their families! My  friends bring their children too and I am the one who goes alone at the party everytime " he said as his heart felt a pang with the fact he has no family except her daughter! He was alone in his life though his daughter was with him but only physically not emotionally!

He too knew she has grudges against him which she neither vent out nor tries to resolve by talking! He might be the worst husband and Father but he is the one who inspires alot of young soldier's hence he doesn't let his personal set backs to affect him !

" Papa don't blackmail me emotionally I have a job too ! I work at senior place in income tax office hence I should reach at time everyday to teach other officers  the importance of time and discipline! " She explained her point!

" We will back very soon I promise I  won't even drink there you won't have any difficulty but please come with me once so that I don't feel alone in my life " he said as his voice softened! The harsh and cold brigadier was gone a long ago here a helpless father was standing who couldn't give anything to his daughter!

Just like you made my mom alone she thought in mind but didn't said it aloud!

" Okay I will come" she said and a smile landed on his face! He was
doing all this to sort out the differences between them!

" My princess looking beautiful" he complimented as she descended downstairs!

" Thanku shall we leave? " she asked  smiled whole heartedly!

He forwarded his hand gentlemenly and she crossed her hand with his! The father daughter duo reached at the party venue!

" Sir welcome salam " everyone wished harsh as he was the senior officer of military! Harsh was nodding in acknowledgement of the salute's he was receiving from his juniors!

" Uff papa you army people never come out from military zone.. Salam saheb" Annika imitated the Salam of soldiers and burted out in laughter! Harsh too laughed seeing her kidishness!

" Jawan Savadhan " Harsh said in authoritative voice and all the military men  came in attention position thumping their foot on the ground!

" My daughter doesn't want us to be formal so no one will salute me tonight" harsh said staring at Annika lovingly whose cheeks turned red seeing all the party attention came on her ! Everyone smiled in adoration!

" Papa aap bhi naa " she whispered and he chuckled seeing her embarassed face !

" Jawan vishram go and enjoy the party " Harsh said and all the military men came back  in stand at ease and started enjoying the party!

" Sir " harsh and Annika turned towards the source of voice!

" Colonel shivaay "

Shivaay heart skipped a beat seeing the Beauty infront of her! In simple pink kurti and minimal makeup she was looking breathtaking! Her doe shaped eyes pouty lips and wheatish complexion made her look like an epitome of perfection!

On the other hand Annika had felt a spark seeing shivaay! He was tall muscular fair and his blue eyes was like cheery on top he was an absolute beauty god!

At the first sight of her his heart whispered " she is the one " and a smile landed on his face !

To be continued

Precape - FB continues

Target - 180 votes + 5 followers