Finally Home

Vaporeon stood from her resting spot and quickly headed to Sakura's bed . When she didn't see her , se immedeately panicked . "OI ! RALTS-IDIOT , WAKE UP !" she screamed at the sleeping RAlts . He didn't respond and continued to snore .Loudly at that . Ticked off , Vaporeon began throwing a pillowat him . He didn't even shift . A few pillows and a lamp later , Vapoeon growled and took a stance . She sprayed him with water ."WHO TRIES TO DISTURB MY SLEEP !" Yelled the now awake Ralts ."Me ! Now get off your gigantic , lazy ass,we need to find Sakura ! She's gone !" Vaporeon said , gesturing to the door .With a final stretch , Ralts hopped on Vaporeon's back ."Giddy up !"

They dashed out the doors as fast as they could .

XxX

Three figures watched Sakura train with a feminine looking boy at the training grounds . One of them sighed wistfully ."Ahh , I'm gonna miss her ." Another nodded ."I agree with you Valerie . I think it's time to let her go ; Joviaelle is no longer actively roaming ,so she wil not be in immedeate danger ."

"Well , as you said , let her go . We might just see her in the future ."

"I guess you're right , Antonielle . "

Suddenly , Valerie started singing . Thankfully , they were cloaked with a special spell that would not let any human see them, hear them or touch them .

"LET IT GOOOO ! LET IT GOOOO ! CAN'T HOLD ME BACK ANYMOOOORRE !"

"What song is that ?"

"From a human movie titled 'Frozen'."

To Clementine and Antonielle's annoyance , Valerie did not stop singing . And believe me , even though she's a goddess , that didn't make her singing better . In fact , it made it worse .

XxX

As she dodged a few senbon from Haku , Sakura thought about her 'companions' ."I hope they're not searching for me ."she sighed,and threw a flurry of kunai at her sparring partner .

XxX

Vaporeon's Pov

XxX

That dumb idiot . I knew I shouldn't have followed his directions . Now look ,we're lost ! All thanks to him . I groaned and looked around . People were ignoring us , so that was a huge relief .I started to walk again , but that damned prick slapped me upside my head ."WHAT WAS THAT FOR !" I yelled angrily .He glared ."You're supposed to follow my orders , stupid ." I fumed ."SINCE WHEN ?!"

"Since I hopped on your back ."

I started to twitch."Yeah . Whatever . Now what ? This is our first time stepping out of the hospital ."

"We-" Ralts trailed off ."Huh , I didn't think about that ." I knew he was an idiot , but this is beyond stupid , retarded and idiotic combined .

Finally , I sighed. "Sakura likes to train , right ? We should check out the training grounds ."I suggested smartly . Ralts smiled ."YEAH !! LET'S GOO !"

End Pov

XxX

All the two found at the training grounds was a panting Haku and massive craters on the ground ."What happened here ?" Ralts asked , though no one except Vaporeon could understand him . Haku saw them ."Oh ! I see you both are up . How are y-" his sentence was interrupted by a kick to his delicate cheek ."Focus on the opponent , Haku-chan !" A feminine voice roared , and a flash of pink and white was seen before disappearing in a whirl of snowflakes ."Oh yeah ! We'll talk later , guys ." he said , before disappearing in the same manner as Sakura , except he was slightly slower .