Nobody's Perfect

Everybody makes mistakes...

Everybody has those days...

1 2 3 4!

Everybody makes mistakes...

Everybody has those days...

Everybody knows what

what I'm talkin' 'bout...

Everybody gets that way... [x2]

XxX

Looking around , Vaporeon felt helpless . Her opponent was gigantic , and it was currently digging a hole underground to attack with the element of surprise .

Sakura looked worried as well .''What should I do ?'' she muttered . An idea randomly popped into her head . She snapped her fingers .''Vaporeon ! Aurora Beam on the ground !''

Confused , but obedient , Vaporeon followed her orders and froze the ground . She didn't see the point ; the Rock Snake pokémon could probably break through it . She looked at her mistress .

"Just trust me , Vaporeon ! Trust me !'' the pinkette called . Suddenly the earth shook .

Sakura bit her lip in anticipation .

XxX

Sometimes I'm in a jam

I've gotta make a plan

It might be crazy

I do it anyway

XxX

Plans were things she was very good at . She never failed to surprise herself with how many of her plans that succeed . She just had a natural expertise in it .

Blue eyes glared down at the cowering servant . However , she spat internally , some of her flawless plans were flawed by the imperfections of her servants . Such a shame , really .

"You dare defy me , Hi-Akuma .''

Her deep , feminine voice growled . Her fangs were bared , and her eyes were narrower than slits . She hated having her plans ruined by these disgusting excuses for servants .

It was not worthy of her time and attention .

The poor underling was cowering , nearly wetting his pants as he realized the deeeeeeeppp shit he was stuck in.

XxX

No way to know for sure

I'll figure out a cure

XxX

Waiting for these moments were the hardest . The results were either amazingly succeed or epicly fail .

The rumbling became louder , and it stopped with a loud 'CLANG' .

Sakura , who had closed her eyes when the rumbles had started , cracked open one emerald eye in hestitance , before they lit up in joy at her plan's success .

Vaporeon looked as proud as ever .

BOOM !

Onix had dug another tunnel away from the frozen grounds . It roared once again , and attacked the surprised Vaporeon by landing with a sickening thump . Once satisfied , it got off the knocked-out Vaporeon and headed to it's master's side .

The roseate gasped .''Vaporeon ! Are you okay ?''

Instead of a reply , she received a pained and weak grin from the Bubble Jet Pokémon .

"I'll take you to the Pokémon Centre ,'' she whispered .''Thank you Kazuki-san ! I had a wonderful time ! Soon , I'll come back for a rematch !''

The brunette waved .''Take care , Sakura-san !''