twenty-two

Beginne am Anfang

It felt as if time stopped, but the world didn't stop moving and he felt more alone than ever. He'd fail college, he was failing his relationship, his child and his best friend-, with no idea how to make it right.

It's like running through the rain, that's exactly what it felt like. As if the world is falling down on you, life passing by so fast yet so slow. There's no stop or return button, all you can do is run as fast as you can without getting sick by soaked wet clothes and raindrops hiding your sight.
It's running through the rain even though you know your clothes will dry, the rain will stop but in the end the ground will still be wet.

Rain doesn't pass by without leaving its traces.
Neither does life.

But in the end, rain is the reason why flowers bloom and trees grow, without a little rain there wouldn't be rainbows and the beauty of sunshine wouldn't be as amazing as it is when it comes after a heavy rain.

Life worked the same, where parts of you break - others grow stronger, a little scar turning into a personal mark that someone else might find beautiful someday.

Jungkook felt that, he really did.
Because right now it felt as if the whole world came crashing down, he had to do something, change anything to be able to keep going. And whatever he'd choose, in the end there would be new things growing in the darkest place he held inside his soul, all it took was a little time.

"Oh look who we've got right here", a boy's voice made Jungkook snap out of his thoughts, flinching when he saw one of those tall, broad built footballers. His heart speeded up as he stepped backwards automatically.

"Heard you've got some dick while your little trip to Disneyland?", the guy grinned and the three others besides him broke into laughter. "Still the same girl you've always been, needy for dick~", a second one joined in.

"I'm not a g-girl", Jungkook let out, sounding more squeaky than intended to.

"You sure behave like one. Fucking in the bathroom next door when your girl is asleep? Slutty, you're such a slut", the tall one said.

"How do you know", Jungkook felt tears coming up as they stepped closer. He couldn't get any further because the wall was blocking him so he ended up being pressed against it when he got grabbed by his collar.

"Your girlfriend is a little pissed", the guy laughed, "Told her friends, they told us so we'll help to teach you some manners."

Jungkook gulped, "D-don't", he whined, tears falling as panic was taking over him.

This, all of this fucked up shit, was what he got so scared of all those years. It happened before and it'd happen again. And Lyza let it happen.

Again.

"Aw, you're getting all girly with those tears everywhere", the guy smacked Jungkook's cheek to get rid of the tears.
Kook bit his lips accidentally so they started to bleed, his hands shaking, legs trembling.

"P-please", he begged, flashbacks rushing through his mind, going faster and faster the closer the boy got.
Suddenly he could feel the boy's knee between his legs, pressing against his middle.

"Bet that gets you horny, huh", he laughed out loudly and then kicked the boy roughly between his legs. Jungkook's body literally lost balance and he fell down on the floor, crying in pain as he tried to hold his lower area.
"This is what you deserve, faggot", the guy groaned and then kicked him again, this time harder and right into Jungkook's stomach.

Everything went blurry, Jungkook losing grasp of reality.
He didn't even realise when Jimin and Taehyung stormed in, the door slamming shut.

That's when all happened too fast.
Taehyung's mind blacked out when he saw Kookie on the floor, almost losing consciousness.