Having a human woman hanging all over him. Nagisa looked watchfully from behind his notepad, gripping on his pen with concentration. He has so many unique colors. He narrowed his eyes, while Koro-sensei peeked through her shirt collar. What's the color of bewilderment?

Instantly after, Koro-sensei glowed pink.

Maehara sighed, "He's just plain smitten."

"There's no mistaking that face." Nagisa noted it down, "How human of him."

Koro-sensei weakness #4 Boobs

"The more Iook at you, the more I like what I see." Irina raved, sighing softly and looking at the octopoid. "Your two diarrhea pills like beady eyes," He wriggled his tentacles, "your undefined joints, why you're positively charming!" She rested her head on his chest.

The whole class looked appaled by her definition of 'charming'.

By all means, Nagisa was not a girl and while he really didn't get them, he definitely knew that the majority of girls wouldn't find any of those characteristics appealing. As evidence, he could see the girls in his class fuming at the shower of compliments that their not-so-charming teacher got.

Koro-sensei tinted pink, "Nurufufu, that's embarrassing."

Their classroom was no ordinary room with a few studious students inside it. They were being taught by an alien-like octopus who had over billion of yens placed on his head. And the fact that this woman came right after Koro-sensei started teaching was surely a sign that she wasn't here just to teach them.

~

Students spread wide across the grassy field in their gym uniform and a couple of them carried weapons a long with them. Their teacher stood at the middle completely defenseless or so would others think.

"Hup pass!" Shouts rang through the stretch of land noisily as the students partook in the very peculiar game of soccer.

Through the window of the staff room, Irina watched the game with a cold countenance. She took out a cigarette as she spoke, "I had all sorts of close-ranged methods planned." Karasuma stood near the blonde, looking at the woman warily, "I never thought my seduction would work on him."

Irina Jelavic, a professional assassin. Along with her charming allure and a gorgeous physique, she has command over a dozen of languages which helps her bewitch targets from anywhere in the world. With her skill set, she can even kill heavily guarded targets with ease. Although, her fine handle of approach and infiltration are what makes her renowned among the assassin world.

In the staff room, Karasuma viewed the students from the glass pane as he said, "It's not unusual to hire an assassin for a tricky job like this one." She stopped in her tracks for a moment. "We'll have you learn some teaching to blend in."

She smirked, "I'm a pro." Her aquamarine eyes glanced at the agent through the corner, "I'll finish the job before I have to resort on teaching." Then, she walked away.

Outside, a football was launched high up as the students tried killing their teacher.

"Hup kill!" Karma said, kicking the ball at the octopus and holding his pistol up to shoot him immediately.

Unfortunately, Koro-sensei evaded the bullet and passed the ball to someone else. "Hup pass!"

Fuwa kicked the ball towards him, "Hup kill!" She heaved forward with an anti-sensei knife but to no effect.