Cheirophilia (Ashton Irwin)

Summary: Cheirophilia: sexual attraction to a specific area such as the fingers, palm, or the attraction to a specific action performed by the hands. 
Ashton hurts his arm and is pend up about it. Which causes some issues with (Y/N). (Smut/ Fingering) (Warning: Ashton is kind of an asshole) 
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the chapters to find something you might like. 
(Request:  georgiaawoolley) (Words: 4.6k)
--

"Where is he?" I ask, rushing into the hospital waiting room. Calum stands up, walking to hug me and calm me down.
"He is fine. They have him inside to scan his arm and hand for fractures. He seemed ok though..." He explains, pulling me to sit on one of the chairs.
"Yeah, he seemed ok..." I mumble sarcastically, rolling my eyes as I rest back.
"I promise to you, (Y/N), he was alright. It's probably just a sprained wrist." Calum sighs, rubbing his temples.
"How did it happen?" I ask, trying to relax back on the chair.
"We were playing ball and he fucking slipped and started groaning. So I brought him over. He was fine, though, just hurting."
"Calum, no offense but, 'He was fine, just hurting' is not only contradictory but also has to be the stupidest thing I've ever heard someone, anyone saying." I reply bitterly, folding my arms in front of my chest.
"You are turning into a little bit of a bitch when you are worried." He comments and I huff annoyed.
"Oh, were your feelings bruised? So sorry. It's a good thing we are in the hospital and they can take care of them, too." I say snarly, cocking an eyebrow at him.
"God, why did I ever hook you up with my best friend?" He giggles, earning a pinch on his shoulder.
"I am sorry. I am just very worried..."
"I know, hon. I would be mad if you weren't worried and bitchy." He replies, looking at me sympathetically. 

"You are never, ever, ever again playing ball or I swear to God I will not give you a blowie ever again." I rush to Ashton as he walks into the waiting room. I hug him close, not letting him go anywhere for a few moments.
"Damn it, baby. I didn't die, I am right here, standing well. You don't have to worry, baby." He assures me, pecking the top of my head.
"No. I got fucking scared you moron. You get a call one morning and they tell you that the love of your life got hurt and is at the hospital. Would you not be scared?" I ask, resting my head against his chest and listening to his heartbeat.
"I would be shitless scared of losing you." He admits.
"What did the doctor say, mate?" Calum asks after he gives us some time for ourselves.
"I fractured my fingers and there is a small crack on my wrist. I have to wear a cast for at least a month." He replies, holding up his hand which is in a cast now.
"No... That is fucking bad..." Calum gasps, covering his mouth with his hand.
"I know. I am sorry." Ashton sighs, devastated.
"What? Why are you reacting like that?" I ask, confused at how heavy they are taking this.
"I will have to sit out of some practices for the tour..." He explains, sighing disappointed.
"You will still have time before the tour, even after taking off the cast." I try to comfort him, patting his back softly.
"Yeah, bud... We will be fine." Calum joins in, smiling at Ashton softly.
"Plus, I will take such good care of you, that your hand is going to heal even faster." I wink at him, taking his hand in mine.
"I suppose that this is not that bad." He replies, smirking at me.
"You guys are so fucking gross." Calum groans at us, joining us as we walk towards the elevators. "What are you, 5? Only 5-year-olds are grossed out by the mention of sex..." Ashton comments, throwing his arm around my shoulders.
"He is only jealous because he is single as fuck and you are the one getting laid every night." I giggle, putting my hand in the back pocket of his sweatpants.
"Hey, I am getting laid too." Calum protests, making us both laugh.
"Your hand doesn't count, Cal." Ashton mocks him.
"Well, at least I still have a hand." Calum snaps.
"Well, Ashton doesn't need one." I wink at Ashton, moving ahead to call the elevator.