Chapter 20 ~ What The Hell Have I Done?!

Start from the beginning

Courtney walks into the living room.

"You're all going down!" Louis yells. 

"Louis, Louis, Louis..." C sighs. "I'll have you know, I am also the master at bowling." 

"What?" Louis whines. 

"You know" Liam says, "the last time she said she was the master at something, that was no lie!" 

"Oh yeah!" Niall realises. "You went down in flames while playing Poke-" 

"Sssshh!" Louis shuts him up. "We will never speak of that again!"

I wasn't able to hold in a laugh, so Louis gives me the evils.

Once we all are ready, we drive to the bowling alley. Since the boys didn't want to be mean, the people who were already in the bowling alley got to stay, but people coming in was forbidden. 

Laser lights are flashing everywhere. Damnit! I run into the bathroom and... Yeah. For what felt like the millionth time, I rinse my mouth out. 

I come out of the restrooms and sit at our table. Niall sees me and comes and sits next to me.

"You okay?" he asks. 

"Not really" I sigh. 

"Hah! Shame Louis!" Courtney yells. "I got a strike!" 

"How come you aren't playing?" I question. 

"Not really on the mood" he replies. 

"Or is it because Louis is playing...?" I mutter. 

"What was that?" he raises an eyebrow. 

"Oh, nothing."

"I'm so beating you Louis!" Courtney yells proudly. 

"You're going down Bright!" Louis challenges.

Wow. This is intense. Note the sarcasm. It ended up in a tie, but Louis kept on saying that the machine was broken.

"Today was so fun!" Harry yells. 

"Just great..." I mumble. 

"You could have played..." Louis starts. 

"No! I couldn't have!" I snap. "If I had, I probably would have thrown up on the lane! I'm pregnant, remember?!" 

"Oh..."

I swear he doesn't even remember that I'm pregnant! What kind of relationship can I have with that kind of guy? No. We're together and I love him...

"Calm down" Niall says and wraps me in a hug. "He just hit caught up in the intenseness and forgot."

Woah. Is he standing up for Louis? But... What? I'm so confused.

"I know" I sigh, "stupid baby hormones." 

Niall laughs. "Yeah, I'm sure that's the reason." 

"I still wanna beat that guy who got you pregnant to a pulp" Harry says angrily. 

"I know you do Haz..."

Niall's POV

"Lisa!" I yell from my bedroom. "I can't find any normal green clothes!" 

She sighs so loudly, I can hear her from upstairs. "Coming!"

I hear her stomp up the stairs.

"Where are you?" She yells. 

"I'm in the closet." 

"WHAT?!"

Oh. My. God.

She took that completely the wrong way!

"No!" I yell. "Not like that! Literally, I'm in the closet!" 

She breathes a sigh of relief. "Thank god!"

She walks into the closet and I stand up. Wow, she standing very close to me.

Lisa's POV

I hadn't realized how close I was standing to Niall until he stood up. We are only inches apart. I look up and I see the most amazing pair of blue eyes. Next thing I know, his lips are on mine.  

I'm caught completely off guard, but my body reacts before my mind. I kiss him back, but we're interrupted by Louis coming into the closet.

"Hey, Niall. You've got a messa- what the hell?!"

Me and Niall spring away from each other and I see Louis drop Niall's phone onto the ground.

"You've got a message, asshole" he says then rushes out of the room. 

"Oh shit! Shit, damnit, What the hell have I done?!" I curse as I put my head in my hands.

Niall just grabs his clothes and runs into the bathroom. How am I going to fix this?

Louis' POV

How could she do this to me? My girlfriend and bestfriend! 

I run down the stairs, grab my key an get in my car. I drive. Not knowing where I'm going, just driving. 

After everything we've been through, she goes and does this! And how could Niall? My best friend.

I spot a club up ahead, so I decide to stop there. After driving around for ages, it's now 10:00pm. I walk into the club and straight away notice the music. It's so loud, it feels like my eardrums are gonna burst.  

I make my way over to the bar, people grinding constantly getting in the way.  Once I finally get there, I slump down on a bar stool and the bartender comes over.

"Give me your strongest beer" I say. I don't usually drink, but tonight is an exception.

A girl comes over and starts flirting with me. Ah, what the heck?  

I can barely remember anything after the 6th or 7th beer, except for the fact that me and the girl went out back and made-out in an alleyway.