Chapter 19 ~ What We Have Is Good Enough.

Lisa's POV

Me and Louis are having a baby together. Not as a married couple, but what we have is good enough for me.

I told Lou that the others except C and Dani, don't know that the baby's his. Though I have a feeling Niall knows.

Louis swore that he won't tell.

     "Who's do they think it is?" Louis asks me.

     "They think it's my ex's" I reply.

     "Oh. When will you tell them?"

     "Eventually" I say. "At the moment, I'm just worried about your safety. If Harry found out that the baby's yours, he would literally kill you."

     "That's true. You tell the others whenever you're ready, because either way, I'm gonna be here for you. I love you." He says.

     "I love you too."

     "What do you want to do today?" He asks.

     "I'm not sure. Let's ask the others."

We walk down the stairs and I slip. Louis grabs onto me and I steady myself.

Niall, who is sitting in the living room, looks at Louis suspiciously.

Oh my God he knows! Look at me all paranoid and what-not.

     "Hey guys!" I say. "What are we gonna do today?"

     "Well, nothing that could hurt the baby" Harry says.

     "I'm only a week pregnant" I sigh.

     "Still... you never know."

     "How about a movie?" Zayn suggests.

     "That's a great idea!" I agree. "Let me go get Courts and we can go."

Liam invited Dani, so she meets us there.

     "What are we gonna watch?" I ask enthusiastically.

     "How about the new Bat Man movie?" Niall says.

We all agree and buy our tickets.

A wave of nausea passes over me and I dart into the bathrooms. I puke my guts out and flush the toilet. There's a taste in my mouth, so I rinse it and pop in a mint. I've learnt to start carrying those around.

     "OMG!" A girl gasps just as I'm about to leave. "You're Lisa Styles and you just threw up!"

Crap! Gotta think of something, and quick!

     "Uh, as much as I wish I were, you have the wrong person" I say. And with that, I scurry out of the bathroom and slam straight into Louis.

     "Ow!" I yell while rubbing my nose.

     "Oops! Sorry!"

The girl from before comes out of the toilets and spots us. If she sees me with Louis, she'll know I was lying before.

     "Uh, oh my God!" I squeal. "It's Louis Tomlinson!"

     He looks at me as if I'm a freak. "What are you talking about?"

     "Just play along!" I whisper-yell as the girl runs over here.

     "OMG! It is too!" She squeals.

     "Uh..." Louis starts. "Hi?"

     "Can I have a picture?" I beg.

     "Sure... I guess" He says, still confused.