Chapter 3 ~ Hi! We're One Direction!

Lisa's POV

"Hi, we're One Direction!" Is what I hear as we walk through the door of the secret location.

"Nope. It doesn't sound as good without me" Harry teases.

"Well, come over here and we'll do it again" Louis say's while bending down.

Harry runs over to him and jumps on his back. Oh God. We just got here and we have already witnessed some Larry Stylinson action.

I sigh then  look up. Liam winks at me.

Oh no.

Courtney's POV

There are NO words to describe how I'm feeling right now. I'm in a room with One Direction for Christ's sake!

I can't believe Harry Styles is Lisa's brother! This is unbelieveable! Also I got to see some Larry action in the flesh!

Lisa sighs, and then I see Liam wink at her. What a lucky bugger.

Harry's POV

"Well, lad's this is my sister Lisa and her best friend Courtney" I say.

They all hug them, but Liam hugs Lisa for longer. Too long for my liking. He whispers something in her ear and lets go. She looks like she has just seen a ghost. She looks at me then runs upstairs. What was that all about?

Lisa's POV

Me and Courtney hug all of them, but when Liam hugs me, he whispers "you're pretty cute" In my ear. I break away from him. My expression must look pretty weird, because Harry gives me  a questioning look. Instead of explaining, I run upstairs.

Once upstairs, I run into a bathroom and lock the door. This just can't happen.

Louis' POV (For the First Time!)

Lisa and Courtney seem like nice girls. I've already met Lisa and I like her a lot. But I know Harry would never let me date her. And anyways, it looks like Liam has his eye on her. When he hugged her, he whispered something in her ear. It must have shocked her, because she took off upstairs. What did he say to her?