Chapter 9 ~ All Boys Are The Same!

Harry's POV

Today Liam seems all happy and springy. When he came downstairs after his shower this morning, he was happily humming to himself.

I trap him in the kitchen.

"Spill the beans" I say.

"What?" He asks innocently.

"Don't play innocent with me. You're never this happy. So spill" I demand.

"Fine. I asked Lisa out on a date last night" He says.

"You what?" I say through clenched teeth.

"You heard me! I asked Lisa out on a date!" He snaps.

"But I told you to stay away from her!"

"Well, too bad. I like her and I think she might like me back, because she accepted my offer" He says.

Louis' POV

"You heard me! I asked Lisa out on a date!" I hear someone yell from the kitchen.

I quietly open the door a little bit, and I see Liam and Harry standing there, staring daggers at each other.

"But I told you to stay away from her!" Harry yells.

"Well, too bad. I like her and I think she might like me back because she accepted my offer" Liam says.

What? Liam asked Lisa out on  date and she said yes?

That stings.

I was planning on asking her out today.

If I can't ask her out, I can at least ask her why she said yes.

Lisa's POV

Why, oh why, oh why, did I say yes?

He's just 'gonna end up hurting me like Jake did.

All boys are the same.

"Hey Li?" I hear someone knock on the door.

"It's Lou."

"Come in!" I yell.

"Hey Lou" I say as he comes in.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure. Fire away" I say.

"Do you like Liam?" He asks.

"Yeah, as a friend."

"Then why did you say yes to going on a date with him?"

Shit.

"Um, I 'dunno. I was just 'gonna go on one date with him, and then tell him I just wanted to be friends" I reply.

"Why?"

"Because all guys are the same!" I yell.

"They make you love them, use you, play with your feelings, and then break your heart! Liam's just 'gonna end up doing what Jake did-"

"Whose Jake?"

"My ex. All the things I just listed. Yeah, he did all that to me" I sob, now in tears.

"Oh."

For once, Louis is truly speechless.

"When I put my heart out there, all it does is get torn and played with" I cry.

"Come here" He says while stretching out his arms. I collapse into them and nuzzle my face into his neck.

The last thing I can remember was Louis stroking my head and rocking me back and forth.

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!

I whack my alarm and it shuts up.

Louis set my alarm.

If he hadn't, I would've missed my date with Liam.

I wasn't up to it, but I still drag my sorry carcass out of bed.

I go into the bathroom, look in the mirror and see..... A MONSTER!

My eyes are all puffy from crying, my mascara is smudged and my hair is all over the place.

I strip and shuffle into the shower to try and clear my head.

The rhythmic sound of the water calms me down, but as soon as I get out, my thoughts to scramble around in my brain again.

I slide on my favourite top- a long sleeved beige top, with an owl on it- and a pair of black skinny jeans.

I apply some light make-up and put my hair in a ponytail.

I slip on my gold and white chucks and bag with my phone, iPod and hairbrush in it. I grab my jacket and go downstairs.