Chapter 5 ~ Now That Was Embarrassing!

Liam's POV (For The 1st Time!)

When we got home I rushed through the door, but as soon as I saw Lisa lying on the couch asleep, I slow down. She looked so peaceful, but she can't be that comfortable on the couch.

"I'll take her upstairs" Harry offers.

"No no, I'll do it" I say.

"Okay, whatever, but don't do anything else, or you're dead" Harry warns.

I can feel my cheeks burning.

"I won't" I reassure.

I pick her up bridal-style, and carry her upstairs. I lay her down on the bed in the spare room. As I'm about to let go, she grabs my arm.

"P-please stay" She mumbles, half asleep.

"But I've gotta go" I protest.

"N-no, p-please stay!" She pleads.

"Okay" I give in.

I lie down beside her, and she nuzzles her face into my neck. My cheeks feel like they're on fire. Her breathing calms me down, and I slowly drift off into sleep.

Louis' POV

Lisa had looked so cute lying there, and when Liam took her upstairs, I felt a pang of jealousy. Since when do I get jealous?

Courtney's POV

Harry was so cute looking out for Lisa like that. Yes, I like Harry. A lot. But He's Harry Styles. He'd never go out with the likes of me.

"Aaaw Harry come on, stop being so over protective.It's just Liam. What's he gonna do, rape her?" Zayn laughs.

Harry looks at him worriedly and then starts to make his way up the stairs. I grab his arm.

"Harry don't be ridiculous, he's not gonna hurt her" I say.

He looks at me. His cheeks are red. What's up with that?

Harry's POV

When Courtney grabbed my arm, I blushed furiously. I turned around to look at her, and she looked at me in puzzlement. Oh God. How embarrassing. I turned away quickly.

Smooth, Harry. Smooth.

Lisa's POV

My eyes flicker open and the sudden brightness nearly blinds me. I yell out in pain.

Something next to me moves, and I nearly jump out of my skin. I look closely at the person.

It's Liam.

How did I get here and why is Liam in my bed? Oh God. What happened last night?! I look down at my body. Thank goodness! I'm still in my clothes, so that means nothing happened. But a small part of me can't help but think "aw man!." No. Don't think like that. You said you weren't gonna get to close to them and that's final!

I gently slide his arms off of me and quietly make my way to the bathroom to have a shower. About 10 minutes later, I get out of the shower and then realize I have no clothes! Shit! I wrap my towel tightly around me and make my way out of the bathroom. I silently pray that Liam is still asleep.

He isn't.

Just my luck! He's sitting on the bed stretching, showing off his fit body. Once he sees me, his face goes bright red.

"Oh my God!" He yells and covers his face.

I run into the closet and slam the door shut.

"Out please!" I yell at him.

"Sorry!" He apologises, and then I hear the door shut.

How embarrassing!

Liam's POV

When I woke up, I was hoping Lisa would still be there. I was disappointed to find that she was gone. I sat up and stretched. I hear the bathroom door open, and I turn to find Lisa standing there only in  a towel.

"Oh my God!" I yell as I cover my eyes.

I hear her run into the closet.

"Out please!" She yells.

"Sorry!" I apologise and run out of the room.

Now that was embarrassing!