"Sorry, it was super distracting."

"Uh huh. Just how pent up are you?"

Kirishima's eyes widened and his face turned red. "Uhh...."

"Nevermind, I don't want to know." He looked at the time on his phone. "We should start heading toward the shuttle."

As they sat on the shuttle, Bakugo thought about the day, fluctuating from embarrassed about jerking off with Kirishima and frustrated with the lack of any real herowork being done that day. Quadrant three was the worst. But on the upside, they didn't have any paperwork to fill out for the day, only a timecard, which was all online through the app. They parted in the locker room. Bakugo left his gauntlets and everything in his locker but decided to take home his pants and shirt to give them a real wash.

As he left the Home Office a voice called out, "Hey," behind him, making him jump. It was Kirishima, already dressed in his street clothes, his hair down and soaking went from an obviously rushed shower.

"Idiot," Bakugo sighed. "You're going to get a cold." He reached up and tried to dry Kirishima's hair with the back of his hero shirt, since it was still relatively clean.

Kirishima chuckled. "Cute," he murmured underneath the black shirt.

He stopped and pulled away, embarrassed. "Whatever. What do you want?"

"Nothing much. I just wanted to see you off."

Bakugo stared at him in confusion. "Okay..." Heading to his car, he was acutely aware of Kirishima following him closely. He felt like prey being stalked by a ravenous predator. He unlocked his car with his remoted and then impatiently turned around to face Kirishima. "This wasn't a date, you know."

Kirishima shrugged with a smile. "I know, I'm just being greedy." He cupped Bakugo's waist and leaned toward him.

Bakugo's eyes widened and he looked around the parking lot. The only other people around were pretty far away, by the entrance to the Home Office. It wasn't too late, though, so other heroes could exit the building any minute now.

"What the hell-"

Kirishima silenced him with a quick hungry kiss, devouring his lips with bruising passion, before parting. "Just a little something to tide me over until tomorrow," he said breathlessly. Then he turned around, heading toward his train station.

Sucking in a calming breath, Bakugo climbed into his car and thumped his forehead against in steering wheel. He barely remembered getting home, driving mostly on autopilot as he recalled everything that had happened that day for the millionth time, it felt like. He spent most of the evening cleaning obsessively to kill the knot of anxiety in his gut, wondering what would happen tomorrow.

Their shift the next day was in Quadrant One, the busiest of the shopping districts. More people meant more crime. They stopped a fist fight between civilians, helped the police rein in a shoplifter that turned violent when he got caught, and helped lost child find his mother. All before their lunch break. They were so busy Kirishima didn't have time to fool around and tease Bakugo with his deceptively innocent touches. Every time Kirishima stood closer than normal to Bakugo, he couldn't help but to tense in anticipation, pretending like his stomach didn't sink slightly in disappointment when nothing happened.

Finally, the day ended and they headed back to the Home Office on the shuttle. Bakugo could feel Kirishima's eyes on him for several minutes before he finally spoke up. "What a day, huh?"

"Right? No major villains but it felt like there was just one thing after another." Bakugo sighed.

"We're going to have more paperwork than usual tonight," Kirishima said and Bakugo nodded. "Wait for me in the parking lot."